Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 42]

951 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Megan shrugged and kicked a nearby zombie's body.

View user profile

952 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Bruce wait!" I winned. He didnt stop but perked up hi ears. "We cant just leave Luna please! Go back!" He groaned and changed coarse leaping back towards where he came.

————————————
View user profile

953 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi and Cassie facepalmed.

(guys, i wont be on much for about a week or 2 so chill on major plots if i stop)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

954 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[oh we will................. *shhh everybody post a ton* XDD]

————————————
View user profile

955 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(*smax wolf square cross da face* BAD DOG! F*** U!!! XD)

956 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(ME NO DOG ME WOLF SO XP! AND HAHA TO U!)

————————————
View user profile

957 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna set a claw over Bruce and dragged him to her direction, "You idiot! Did you see that person? Her Skin PEELED off!" She said levitating Lupe off his back. "Go ahead and kill yourself, but don't risk Lupe."

View user profile

958 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Bruce snapped at Luna inches from her face. "Dont you tell me how to do my job! I was trying to take Lupe to safty but she insisted on coming back to help you!" He said snarling. I whimpered and tried to hide my face hating it when two of my friends faught. "Just becuase you think your the greatest hero running around trying to save your pathetic team makes you a hero!?! Well it doesnt you dont tell me whats safe for Lupe when you put her in danger several times! I know more about that pup than anybody here!" He continued seeming to get more angry every second it ment I was in the picture. I didnt know what to do I ddint want to hrut Luna or Bruce.

————————————
View user profile

959 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[Give an example of a major plot x3 and why? D:]

View user profile

960 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna's face was in every inch serious, she wasn't going to argue with some canine. So she licked her lips and replied, "Fine, go f*ck yourself in the dangerous gas." She went back quietly, "I really don't think of myself of some big hero, so go ahead and think what you want." She said as her face formed into a dragon's head. She was a shadow again, "But, if you haven't notice. The portal is gone and the gas is deadly." The gas was getting closer, "It's getting closer." she said pointing with her claw, "But go ahead and be moron running into it. And if you actually make it, i'd be surprise. However, Good luck." She said preparing to fly away.

View user profile

961 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"STOP!" I snapped trying to hold ack some tears even though one slipped out. "Gosh I hate it when two people fight expeshily when they are my firends!" I said holding my head. "I dont know what grugde against you two is happening but it better stop now or im going to f*cking walk in that gas and never come out!!!" I screamed pretty much as loud as I could, panting I sighed and glanced up to Luna about ot fly away an Bruce who was still as a stone looking shocked from my reatcion. Then again he should I dont scream much or curse.

————————————
View user profile

962 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
At that moment, the gas became so close, it clipped the fur off Bruce's tail.
(XD)

--
A human stepped forward. "Excellent, children, from where do you hail?"
Magno raised an eyebrow. "I come from a billion years into the furure, where cooked cow can be sold for a dollar!"

View user profile

963 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Bruce grunted. "well I hope ur happy becuase now I have a pink tail at the end..." He grumbled sitting down. "Fogs gone..." He added pointing behind him.

————————————
View user profile

964 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[It's not gone o_o]
Luna facepalmed, "Bruce, you're stupid. The portal is gone, just lets go this way. The 'fog' is coming to us, it already burned off your tail." However, Luna froze for a second, over the group a shadow dome went over them. It thenphased through the ground taking EVERYONE. The group appeared in a strange location after. "At least we're not around the fog anymore." Luna muttered.

View user profile

965 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
It wasn't a long trip, but when they emerged, they were in a large, dark, creepy temple.

View user profile

966 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Megan raised an eyebrow slightly and stood there quietly. Nice, she thought.

View user profile

967 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[ i no that Bruce just sensed in about three seconds we wouldnt be around it XD]

"Oh yay..." Bruce said sarcastically. "Now that my tail is pink and i bald on it... IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN GET TO THE REST OF THE TEAM BEFORE MY HEAD IS BOLD TOO!?!?" He said which I couldnt help but chuckle at.

————————————
View user profile

968 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
A mist evoked the room.
A growl heard from afar.
Echoes of footsteps bounded off the walls in the room they were in.

(Only a few pages and i've done everything from undead to blue people XD

View user profile

969 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Bruce, guh,quiet down before something else gets us. ANd I don't know what to say about your question, we'll juse have to deal with whatever comes in our path because a leader doesnt leaver their team behind."

View user profile

970 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"How did this even happen?" HE grumbled. 'Well you tripped..." I tried to respond but he stopped me. "No not me idiot the other idiot... how did the portal get there and even better why did he go in?" I shrugged. "Beats me.. idiots usually do idiotic things.. But now that we are here I think we should help those people with whatever war they are talking about," I said having my vioce get softer the more I taked. "No thats not the bet idea getting ourselves mixed up in a world we barley know or know whats going on.. best to find our team and get the hell out."Bruce said sternly.

————————————
View user profile

971 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" An insanely loud voice yelled.
instantly, from the mist, stepped three humanoid monsters with white beards and black hair. All were dressed in the exact same torn shirt and worn leather pants.
They almost looked human.
Except the whole "9 feet tall" thing.
They were holding spears, poised to strike.

View user profile

972 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Bruce had a face that looked kinda like this -_-. "Or we can run into more crud..." He said grunting. "THREE AGAINST...uhhh..... how many that is AINT FAIR!" I said crossing my arms and pouting.

————————————
View user profile

973 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
A fourth man stepped out, this one had, however, a black cape.
"You know the penalty for breaking Hekkar lands?!"
He pointed to a skeleton that was chained to the wall.
"HE asked if he could come in for a moment. Though, he never DID come in. You, however, will not be leaving. Kill them!"
The other 3 hekkar troops jumped at them.

View user profile

974 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Well Luna isnt this just a blast yet?" Bruce said sarcastically. "To avoid more yelling will your highness want me to attack the dude trying to kill us yet?" He asked putting up a fire shield surrounding Luna Bruce and Lupe.

————————————
View user profile

975 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(I\'m an idiot GMAIL DIDNT SEND ME ANY UPDATES ON THIS TOPIC AND U GUYS WENT SO FAR AHEAD XD, i read this page so i guess act like i was apart of whatever u did XDDD)

Cassie and Lexi just stared mindlessly at the guy infront of them.

Lexi raised an eyebrow.

"Bob, and who the hell are you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum