Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 42]

76 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"KICK HIS 2 TON ASTHMATIC ASS, LUNA!"

View user profile

77 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I cheered. "YEAH GO LUNA! LUNA LUNA SHES OUR GAL IF SHE CANT DO IT NO ONE CAN! Very Happy " I cheered on giggling.

View user profile

78 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked behind her, "go clean up the city." She said as her voice got more normal. Sermon grabbed her arms and pulled her up Weak, how sad. Luna blasted him with her eyes as she knocked him back, "Away. now"

View user profile

79 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 9:39 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I smiled and turned around. Relizing I had a big branch sticking out of me and I was covered in mud and blood I kinda wanted to go home. "Uhhhh MAgno can I get a ride to the tower....not in much condision to ya know walk." I said with an innocent smile.

View user profile

80 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"One sec!"
He saw a building in construction, grabed it al with his powers and started forming it into a bowl.
He used that to scoop up a ton of water from the ocean and, grunting, poured it on the city. "AGH!" he yelled as he moved it, putting fires out, "THIS HURTS!"
'For...agh...the... town! GOD!"'

View user profile

81 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I tried laying down but immeditally felt pain. "Nope not workin...." I deicided to just stand and hopefully not get to week, I wasnt sure if I could manage standing in one spot forever.

View user profile

82 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Mañgo wrote:"One sec!"
He saw a building in construction, grabed it al with his powers and started forming it into a bowl.
He used that to scoop up a ton of water from the ocean and, grunting, poured it on the city. "AGH!" he yelled as he moved it, putting fires out, "THIS HURTS!"
'For...agh...the... town! GOD!"'
[Is that even possible?]

Luna glared at Sermon and made her move but he grabbed her shoulder, making her shriek. She levitated buildings as she threw them at Sermon, "STOP hurting them!" She yelled as ire formed around them, Flashbacks hit here.

Mom Dad! SHe cried over her bloody parents.

I'll never Leave you, Jane John said to her holding her hand.

"GERMI ASRIA AXESA SERMON!, A demon was released.

Sermon went towards her and grabbed her wrist Jane felt a shock of pain from her arms then it spreaded through her body. Strange marks formed all over her body and also her forehead she gave out a small scream that would haunt your dreams and she was glowing with energy...

All of this build up on Jane, Flash.
I'll protect you, forever" Lance said to her handing her a costume.

"You killed them, You ruined my I'm an idiot Life." Luna said as she looked at Sermon with her red eyes, "I loved them, you took them away." She levitated objects as they grew on fire.

"All my fault", she cried on the cement as the rain poured on her

She gritted her teeth as she blasted Sermon who wasn't affected, he threw some back at her knocking her back. She got up on her feet again and fought. He grabbed Luna's arm as it faded gray, her eyes went blue again.

"STOPPP!!!" She yelled as her eyes flashed black, red, then to white. The markings on her flew off her and formed around her,

"Sorrow, Faith, Meisery, Pain, Love, Trust, Everything. Sins" She said in a dark voice as she fell on her knees she looked at the demon over her. She shook as she got up, facing him she still wore the demon outfit. She hissed as she threw cars at him, She levitated the ground. She gave all she got, yet not enough.

The storm came in wetting them, Luna's lip was bleeding. She spit out the blood as she flew up, She looked at him eye to eye. She was not over 9 feet anymore, she was 5'5. Her dark hair rose as thunder roamed in.

She closed her eyes as they shed tears, "The best of you." She said under her breathe as she pulled up her hands, ready for this step. She breathed in, the blood from her lip flowed down, she gave a small cry.

It's your faith Jane

You're no fool Jane, don't ruin yourself for this.

Don't be abused.

We love you Jane, The mother said holding on the her father

Luna bit her lip as tears came down her eyes, she opened them as they went white. Blank, her body glowed white. This is Luna/ Jane Gray, don't forget her, she lived on this Earth and will be living her for a few more years or maybe not. She was draining all her energy as her stomach formed a white ball.

She shook her head in fustration, the water dripped on her. She was getting soak, her sins were washing away. Everything she was being soaked.

View user profile

83 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I walked up from behind Luna more like limped. Then I laid dwn on my side resting m head on her lap giving her a small whimper.

View user profile

84 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
It's real.
This is it.

The ball of energy form on her stomach caused her to unleash her arms and cast a large beam coming front of her.
You'd die to heal...

She cried out tears as her hair block her view, suddenly you see faces of people coming out from Luna.
He taken your faith.
Her shadow unleashed as it went out to Sermon, "What is this?" He asked as he was thrown back by the dragon, the faces surrounded Luna. She placed her hands on the cement, pushing herself up. THe rain fell on her harder now, "I am not a weakingly..." She muttered as she flew up as the spirits followed her up. "I have something you don't.."
Sermon looked at her surprised, "What's that?"
"Love and people." The spirits around her were her past friends and family. They went towards Sermon as Luna chanted words as a large beam grew on her hands.

View user profile

85 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I smiled at Luna. I knew I could never get to close to somebody for if I did my dmeon side would thrist for their death and it wouldnt stop until it succieded... but at least Luna had hope. I got up and limped back towards the tower I made it into the hallways towards the main room and collasped the the floor as blood dripped from my guy and back. I was exhausted not just because I had several injuries but the fact that it was late and for once I kinda wanted to sleep. Howveer I was in to much pain to sleep so I laid there humming softly. I always liked the way I made myself feel happy even on my death bed.

View user profile

86 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Idk, but if it works, then idc either...didn;t wanna spend 30 posts putting out fires. Besides, rain is here.)
Magno had put out the city and collapsed from exaustion, watching Sermon and Luna. "Holy... crap.... this is... epic..."

View user profile

87 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Damn..." Was all she could think of saying.
Lexi smirked and said, "HEY SERMON, HAVE FUN IN HELL!"
She was certain Lu-... Jane... would kick this guy's butt!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

88 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Finally the blast was big enough as Sermon was distracted, "schicken ihn auf seinem Weg, die Macht der unteren diesem Dämon. Haben Sie ihn an einem weit entfernten Hölle, Licht, Liebe und Leidenschaft kollidieren zu dieser Dämon schlagen" She yelled as the blast released into Sermon's body as he flew back. "AS a slave, i'm pretty strong eh?" Her hands closed together sending more blasts, "Everything.." She muttered as the spirits followed them, "Good bye." She opened a portal as a light beam grew out of it, causing Sermon to be sucked in. Finally once he fell in the ligt went over to Luna and spread on the city.

"Good Luck Jane." A voice said to her has she fell down on her knees. This drained a lot of energy from her, Finally once the Light met again it collided and created a large Dragon in the background. Luna's eyes changed back to normal.

View user profile

89 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno only stared with a ._,
Then... "LUNA, YOU PWNED HIM!" Very Happy
Without thinking, Magno ran up and hugged her.

View user profile

90 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna glanced to her side without saying a word, she let him hug her and muttered, "You''re still not getting that hug." She stood up wearily.

View user profile

91 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi clapped excitedly. "Kicked his a** is what she did!!!"
She smiled widely and ran over to them.

92 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno yawned and stood up.
"It'ls like...one in the morning, i'm going to bed..."

View user profile

93 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"go get rest." Luna muttered as she had a black shade over her face. John walked behind her, "Hey, that was pretty intense what you did."
"Never noticed." She repiled. John grabbed her to a bride carry, "Tired huh?"
"You have no idea." She replied.
"Looks like the demon finally took control" He said walking away towards the tower.
"Yeah, and the boy fought his father." She smiled a bit.
He held her firmly, "I won't drop you."
"You better not." She said holding on to his neck.
"those spirits were they..?"
"Yes, from my past." She said.
John stopped as he reached the shore. "How are we gonna travel to there?"
Luna curled up to him closer and said, "dowahs levrty" She muttered as they phased through the ground and appeared in front of the tower, "There."
John set her down as they were in the tower, she still was holding onto his neck as he held her waist. He blushed. Luna blinked her eyes tired,"why are you blushing?" she asked wit a smirk.
"Its hot in here thats why."
"Uh, huh." she let go of him and walked away to the hallways.

View user profile

94 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi gently flew the rest of the way home.
Did being a titan REALLY include all this drama?
She thought this would help her be a hero, help her save people....
not co-star in a soap opera...

Was it going to be like this every other day?
One person already got killed...

Pyre...

She shook her head as she approached the tower. She walked into the living-room and sat on the couch, she took out her "Wicked" book and turned to page 149 and started reading.

95 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno yawned as he walked back into his room.
"Chip cheetos, bloody noses, cream cakes and whatnot.."
He sat down in his bed and slept.
-
Grang stared at the city from a cliff, melding perfectly into the shadows of night.
"Why not?" He asked.
'Because, we must await the time to strike...' She said.
"Why not now?!"
'Do not take that tone, Grang'go...Not now, because if we do it now we may damage it.'
"Then I won't damage it..."
'Trust me...when the time is right...you will get what you want...'

View user profile

96 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 4:19 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(NEW CHARACTER!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

Name: Sapphire Staravigure (friends and family call her Cassie)
Alias: Catgirl (no relevance to Catwoman)
Alignment: Hero

Physical Appearance
Hair: bright red
Eyes: Green
Race: Caucasian
Misc. : Green cat ears, three green (what should i call em...) streaks (i guess) on each cheek, heavy mascara and eyeliner, three green streaks on both arms, a tail that is green and yellow-green striped

Uniform: a light green tanktop (shows stomach) with a thick silver trim at the neck with a purple gem in the middle of the trim and a pink pointed trim at the bottom, light green capries (id think i spelled that right xP) extending to her knees, green strappy sandals,

Without Gem (human) Appearance
Hair: same
Eyes: blue
Race: same
Misc: Heavy mascara and eyeliner, lithe freckles

Outfit: a dark green minidress with part of the torso darker and checker and striped light green trims on every opening, blue jean shorts, a white headband with multi-colored circles joining together to make blended colors

Bio: Cassie Staravigure had a good life, tons of friends, good grades, two great parents, but when she stumbled upon a gypsy one night of a full moon at a carnival she was given a purple gemstone, it was said to give different mystical powers to anyone who used it, fitting the personality. Being a sly, clever person, whenever Cassie wears it, it turns her half cat. That is when she becomes Cat Girl.
She wanted to use it for good but wasn't sure how she could do that in her hometown, so she traveled to Jump City insearch of the "new titans" to become a hero.

Powers (when wearing gem only): Cat claws on her hands, can jump 13x higher than a human, extremely flexible
Weaknesses (when wearing and not wearing gem): Can't let go of the past, is pretty much always not serious, feels it's her duty to protect EVERYONE, refuses to kill someone no matter who they are or what they've done

Mother: Mary Staravigure
Father: Robert Staravigure

(not sure when I'll bring her in though xPPPP, but in a couple hours i'll upload a pic of her i made)

97 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Oki approved.]

Luna walked into her room and sat on her bed, a voice hummed in her mind. "Darkest Nights..." She closed her eyes, still wearing her demon uniform. She drifted into deep sleep.
John sat on the cough and rested his face on his hands, "I care about you a lot, Jane.." He said closing his eyes.

View user profile

98 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 4:45 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
'Elphaba undid the cord and opened the wooden box. From a pile of ash shavings she withdrew a shoe, and- I care about you alot Jane...'

'Wait... what?'

Lexi raised an eyebrow and looked up from her book to see John on the other side of the couch. "Should I leave?"

(if i misunderstood and there's a couch in your room, I'll edit xP, I figured couch meant living room but if not I'll edit...)

99 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Very Happy New perzun...i figured i was the ONLY one with a creative mind XD)

Grang had decided to explore, prepare.
He leapt from a high building and grabbed a flag pole, spun on it, flung to a building and grabbed onto the windowsill.
He slid open the window and looked around.
A child's bedroom in a apartment.
He jumped in and slid the window closed.
The child in the bed, a girl maybe of 6 years, turned on the lamp and stared at him.
"Are you the tooth fairy?"
"Um...no."
She seemed scared right then.
"Are you blind?"
"yes."
"Well...i'm...i'm over here..."
"I'm blind, not deaf."
"Very Happy Will you be my friend?"
He chuckled.
As did the voice in his head.
'How nice, you have befriended her.' She said.
"Of course I will, child. Now return to your slumber."
"Ok." She smiled and went to bed.
Grang reopened the window and jumped out, climbed the windowsill and climbed to the roof.

(You're wondering who 'she' is...the voice in his head. dun' worry, you'll find out who it is.)

View user profile

100 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 5:49 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(I'll have Cassie just jump in right now Very Happy, when my parental gets back I'll upload the pic, my camera is busted and i need to use hers and she said she'll tell me where the usb wire is when she gets bak >_<)

Cassie strolled around Jump City merrily.
She did it, she made it to the city where teens could be heroes too!
She smiled as she walked along the sidewalks of buildings, and stared at all the traffic-filled streets, even busy at the dead of night, next to her as she made her way to a motel to stay at for the night...
~
Lexi stood up and walked to her room, not waiting for an answer from John.
She entered her room and fell on her bed with a sigh.
She dropped her book on the side of the bed and rested her head on her pillow, to exhausted to change into pajamas or pull the covers over her.
"What a day..."

and with that, she drifted to a heavy sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum