Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 42]

51 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Sermon isnt even there......]

Luna glared at Magno as she quickly grabbed him, "You idiot, get a brain." She said as she threw him at Lexi, she blasted beams at the group with anger in her blood, she didn't feel it. HOwever Sermon made her feel it, "I'll be coming out very soon.."

View user profile

52 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I jumped up from behind Luna knowing what she was at the moment. I bit her arm hard swinging her to the ground and let go flying off several feet away. The bite was hard enough to draw enough blood btu letting go fast enough I wouldnt have tasted any of it. "SNAP out of it luna!!!" I roared at ehr showing my teeth even tho my eyes showed worry.... nto for me but for Lulu.(heheheh lulue hehe)

View user profile

53 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno grabbed a bean burrito, ate it, jumped up to Luna, farted in her face and jumped back down.
"Two...!"

View user profile

54 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Remember shes over 11 feet......]

Luna blasted at Magno and Lupe away from her, "Get away. She hissed as she flew up towards the city to complete her request.

View user profile

55 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I snarled and took the risk again forming into my where wolf self. Then I sprinted after Luna in extrodanarilly speeds.

View user profile

56 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Doesn't mean he cant ride his surfboard up/climb her cloak/new flying? >_>)

"And..."
He flew up to her, socked her in the face, although she was big and didn't feel it, maybe she was getting annoyed.
And that was his specialty.
"HEY! AQUI!" He yelled, imitating Mas Y Menos

View user profile

57 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[shes not wearing a cloak O_o shes wearing a long harem skirt with her ripped shirt o,o]

Luna growled as she looked at MAgno, Sick him.
Shadows surrounded Magno as she blasted the streets of Jump City, finally Sermon came out, however he stayed at the titans tower watching.

View user profile

58 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Hey! You were suppossed to follow me dumbfoundedly! ugh..."
He sat down and whistled.

View user profile

59 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I leaped up onto a tree and in one might jump i lunged out at Luna grabbing her and refusing to let go no mater how hard she hit me.

View user profile

60 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at Lupe, "Let go Mutt" She muttered raising her hand at Lupe and blasting

View user profile

61 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I cringed almost loosing my grip. A few tears rolled down my cheeks from the pain and that calling a wolf a mut is one of the most insulting names for us. I whimpered but didnt let go I also reufsed to fight back at her.

View user profile

62 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:01 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"You're not a mutt..." Magno yelled from his prison. "And that's not Luna. So do what I do...ANNOY!"

View user profile

63 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked in Lupe's eyes, "Let me go before I kill you, this is who I am." Luna said pointing her hand at Lupe ready to blast

View user profile

64 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I shook my head and let go only for a split second to grab ahold of her with my tail. "This is not who you are Luna! You are a titan... a hero. And if means killing me to notice that go right on ahead because I'm not going to fight back! You are a good person and I know that.. and that Sermon person is controling you, this sint who you are and deep down I know you know that...." I said and I meant every word of it. Mostly if she tried to kill me I could send my own memories into her in less than a second and I was planing to do that, memories of her with the titans.

View user profile

65 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna shook her head,"Every single time the full moon comes, i'm this. I Don't want to remember about the team, They only gave me reasons why to hate." She said with a hiss blasting Lupe away from her.

View user profile

66 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I stared into her eyes seconds berfore she blasted me. And within that time I flashed into her mind visions of memories with titans and Luna showing her what it was like with them. Than let go mostly on purpose knowing it would happen. I let out a small yelp and fell down to the earth. I smacked onto branches of a large tree before slaming into the ground with a sickening smack. Normally I would try to stop my fall but now I really ddin't have the energy left to. "No... you can fight it.. I know you can. You are not a monster you... are Luna... the first friend and only friend I have ever had or ever trusted. You are a good person. And deep down you arent this... you can fight it..." I said softly in a quiet whisper before closing my eyes and passing out. (she not dead peoplez dont worry she just iz resting)

View user profile

67 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno sighed. "Lupe!" Magno growled. "I'm..."
He put hands on the side and focused excruciatingly, pulsing electricity into it to overload.

View user profile

68 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna watched Luna fall, she shed a tear. One, She was Luna. A demon who was released by the moon or anger, a slave. A slave to a demon. She leaves the area and goes to the town blasting it. Two, she never had love ones. She then found John and the titans. Third, she looses everything. SHe lost her parents, she lost her control. She believes she lost, but she's not. She has her friends and love one there to help. She knows if she doesn't break out she's going to hate herself.

DEMON!!! A mother yelled as she held her child in her hand and her husband guarding them, "Humans..." SHe muttered pointing at them.
The family shed to tears as the 3 year old child blinked confused. Luna looked into the child's eyes, it reminded her that she was just like that child. Innocent. A song played in her head, she shed a tear. A music box she had once she was young. Lupe's flashbacks came to her, The hand shook as it pointed at the family. HEr voice went normal, "What am I doing?" A voice in her mind said, "Doing my deed."

She looked behind her to see Sermon, Kill them.

"No.." Her voice trailed off as she she looked at the sermon and family back and forth. She closed her eyes, she wanted it to end. She just wanted to run and never come back. Only, if she knew how to get rid of this life, she's a demon. SO what? Doesn't mean she has this destiny, she chooses it.

She lowered her arm and looked at Sermon with her red eyes. "Let's end this once." She said in her demonic voice as her hair flowed with the wind, clouds were storming in as she looked at Sermon with a glare.

View user profile

69 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:32 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I knew Luna wasn't a monster. She could control herself. Deep down Luna is there. Her soul neevr leaves... never dies. I never turned demon because I found my will. Which might change if I either get to close to sonebody or tast human blood. I let out a soft whimper and tried getting to my feet. Which I failed to do so. I had a branch stuck in my gut with bruises and scraps everywhere. I also had several broken bones throughout ym body. But if I could do one thing it would be ignoring my pain until I died. Which I had become surprsing good at. My intire scar on my right eye showed since blood has been dripped on it. I slowly limped after Luna which turned into a run and that turned into a sprint.

View user profile

70 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[i]I would never hate you, Luna...[/i
"GAH!" The sheild shattered and Magno ran at Luna.
Though he had nothing to say.

View user profile

71 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
The shadows left MAgno, but didn't mean there was creatures around him and Lexi.

Luna she looked at Sermon straight in the eyes, "I'm not going to do this.." She looked around as she was coming out of her demon self.

"Cute, but you serve me." He said as the city was starting to set on fire,"No I don't" Luna replied, glowing.

"Bad Idea, Fire with fire?" She looked back to see the people gone, this was her fight. There was thunder heard,"Sorry to rain on you parade.." She said as she stood in a fighting stance, "I'm ready."
Sermon laughed as he threw a blast at her, throwing her into a wall, "PLease young girl.."

View user profile

72 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"Did someone say... FIRE?!?"
Lexi shot continuous fire bolts at Sermon as she floated above the shadows.
"You... DO NOT... screw with my friends!!!"

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

73 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I sniffed out Luna's sent and fallowed it. It was hard to run considering the fact I had a larg stick cut all the way though me but hey I've had worse... I think. I ignored the trail of blood that was left behind me and kept going. I saw Sermon and Luna fighting and almost smiled towards Luna, I knew she was there. "Hey Sermon butt! What bout' black fire?" I called out towards him. Not that I didnt feel any pain but I completly forgot the branch i me.

View user profile

74 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Sermon fell back a little as he threw a large blast at Lexi, Luna finish her.
Luna shook her head,My name is Jane. I am not your servant." She said blasting him. IT was true, she is Jane Gray. Jane gray a girl who once was normal. She got her name from Lance, a man from Sermon's world. She was suppose to be his slave, the thing is she was strong enough to fight back. The bad thing was, she can kill herself by fighting him. "You're nothing, I am the only one of your kind that lives on Earth, I am not your slave I am not anything to you." She said landing and walking towards him,he was much taller but Luna was strong. She looked at Lexi and Lupe as she glowed.

View user profile

75 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I couldn't help but grin waggin mah tail. "Janster kick ur butt serwomen!" I said calling him a womer rather than man. I snapped off part of the stickinside me and threw it at Sermon giggling.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum