Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

126 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna dropped John on the ground as she shifted back to normal.
"Ow!" Yelled John as he stood up.
"Oh, just suck it up." Luna responded as a shadow went towards her and forming into a ball of dark energy on her palm, "Who's this guy?" She muttered

View user profile

127 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno had arrived just in time for Grang to turn around, a gentle breeze making his pants flap around. His skin glowing a red aura due to the firey illumenescence behind him.
(epic writing! Very Happy)
"What?" He demanded in a sneer.

View user profile

128 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna glared at him, she replied, "Hm? Say please at least." Luna said as her eyes turned black, "Not a good idea for this crap."

View user profile

129 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"This?" He asked, pointing to the fire. "What laid here WAS the problem..."
To prove his point, he thought for a moment. 'Now'
Lupe could feel the force of nature as a full blown tree sprouted from the concrete.
Aiia laughed. 'Very good, my worshipper, now go, i sense a problem with these few...'
Magno stopped his as he tried to walk past casually. "I'm not so sure a tree is supposed to be there...and you're going to- WHOA!"
Grang had used his immolation to make Magno back up, sweating immediantly.
"We might need Lexi for this..."

View user profile

130 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at him with a glare, "I don't really get you.." Luna muttered as she nodded at Magno's comment. She went closer, she was already sweating even though she was about 9 feet away. She wanted to take off her cloak but it was fire reisitant, she blasted the dark energy at Grang.

View user profile

131 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I sensed fire..or something warm. "AGH, I cant take it! I'm am going to battle now!..." I looked around. "If I can find a way out......" I said looking around."Eh screw it I'll just bust threw a window." I said smiling. I carefully stepped off the medical bed and started towards the main room to where I could jump out of a window.

View user profile

132 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Grang responded quickly, pulling out his katanas to block it, but it was no use, he was hit and flew backwards.
"Bah! I have no time for this! Onu'togen'ador!"
HE immediantly jumped over Luna's heasd, clearing it, but Magno fired his lightning at him, knocking him to the floor.
"I underestimated you..." Grang said. "A simple mistake...one which will not be made again..." He stood up, shook off and threw one of his katas at Magno.

View user profile

133 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I poked at the window seal and looked down. "Ok how to jump without killin yourself? I mean normally psh its a piece of cake but with that thing inside me and several other things wrong with mah health it aint that easy." I said talking to myself. "Ok I'll jump to dat tree." I said pointing ahead of me. I took a few steps back and ran to jump through the window. Fortunately I didnt think what would happen f I didnt make it and fell to the ground. "Well at least im out..." I grumbled running my head. Then I stood up and started sniffing out the trouble.

View user profile

134 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna rose her hand as the Katana froze glowing wit energy, "Very intelligent of you Hm ?" Luna said as she glared at Grang.

View user profile

135 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"What does it matter to you, child?" He asked with a sneer.

View user profile

136 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"What only matters to me is my town and team" Luna said firmly as she watched Grang

View user profile

137 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"HA! Town? Look..." He pointed to an arcade. "My brother's tomb was there until someone put a public follock in it's pace." He grabbed Luna by her cloak and held her eye level. "I will rip this monstrocity peice by peice!"
He threw her down and walked off.

View user profile

138 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna robbed her side and rose both of her arms at an angle as Dark energy blasted towards him, "You will have to go through me." Luna said as John watched, he was very useless.( John: HEY! sorry john o3o) Luna waited for Grang to react.

View user profile

139 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I started running hit n the trail. I climbed up a rock and looked out to see Luna and some dude. "Why is it that after we defeat one guy a anther random one appears." I said grumbling. Then I jumped down in front of Greg. "HEY! Leave the town alone and get some sort of life of your own instead f ruining ours will ya'll?" I snapped. Annoyed that I couldn't change form at the moment because of my injuries and the stick blocking my dna transfer.

View user profile

140 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
His eyes widened. "Wolf!" He ran to his side and saw the stick. "You're hurt...here, let me help you."
He reached in and, with only a second of pain, removed the stick and closed the wound a little with his immolation. (Fire can heal wounds...did y'all know that??? O_O) "There...now...if I must go through you, then...no. I have no time." He moved to her left, then slid to the right, ran past her, onto a building and dissapeared.

View user profile

141 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I said there completely dumbfounded. "Okay umm whose gwed and bad here?" I asked blinking my eyes and rubbing my back where the stick used to be. "I may have to patch that up now huh?"

View user profile

142 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
MAgno sighed. "He's gone new...well, i'm off to get a game. layturz."

View user profile

143 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"What was the point of this then?" Luna muttered as she walked away with John

View user profile

144 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu May 13, 2010 9:54 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I sat there wondering what the heck just happened. "One moment we are chasing after a guy and its a huge no-no emergency and next well yeah... eh ill go bandage up than go out for ice cream." I said shruggin it off. I reatched into my bag and pulled out some bandages and wraped them around myselt than started towards the park.

View user profile

145 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 6:23 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno wandered through the aisle of games.
"hmm....usually the good games start with the last few letters."
He went to the W's.
War-thermo
Weak
Wet

"Wet?"
On the cover, he saw a picture of a girl holding revolvers.
"..."
Sorta scary...
"eh, why not?" HE got it and went to the counter

View user profile

146 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 9:24 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I walked up to the ice cream stand to see another younge huskey and his owner. "Hmmm I'll have a double soup cookie dough ice cream cone plaese." I said in my puppy tone waggging my tail. The younge dog trotted up to me with a smile.

View user profile

147 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Wolf ice cream shop?

View user profile

148 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(stand store *Shrugs* they both sell ice cream)

View user profile

149 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Darkest Nights..Darkest Nights..Darkest Nights.." It repeated in Luna's head again, not only in hers but the rest of the team also. Luna walked through the streets as the sun shone brightly. She looked over at a the windows showing the insides of the stores, she walked with John in silence. Then she saw a reflection of someone... "Lance..?" She ran towards the window, crashing into it. It was him she knew it, but he was dead.. She stared at the glass as if she were insane, then there was was a strange symbol appearing, then it faded as she blinked. John came close to her, "What's wrong?" He asked as he stared at her.

"I thought I saw something.." She muttered as she turned away.

View user profile

150 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
The husky stopped and sat down infront of me. "Hey aren't you like part of the titans?" He asked. Surprising not all high voiced but quite calmly. "Heh I guess.." I said smiling. "Well then You're my favorite..Lupe right? My owner and I watch ya'll all the time fightin bad guys and such." I wagged my tail. "Its a never endin job! Whatz your guys namez?" I asked. "I'm Bruce and mah owner is Bob.." I giggled. "Hehe Bob." He smirked. Just then Bob handed me mah ice cream. I grabbed the cone with my tail and paid him givin him a $6 tip and started licking it. The male husky sat there smiling at me while I ate. "Hey how old are ya by the by?" I asked. He snorted wagging his tail along with mine. "I'm 11 months." He responded. I gave a smile almost liek a grin. "Well Ima gonna get goin' got some walkin round the park for awhile stuffz like that to do." I started to walk out of the store and headed to the park. To my surprise Bruce fallowed me

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum