Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 42]

101 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
John stood up and went to the hallways, he saw Lupe.
"Hey wolf pup?" He asked as he kneeled down and poke Lupe, "Are you okay?" He held her up, one thing in his mind, Crap.

View user profile

102 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 1:26 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I moaned and opened one eye to look up at John. I almost forgot my injuries but its sadly kinda hard to miss. "Eh just a stick through my gut and out through mah back no biggy." I said smiling and wagging my tail

View user profile

103 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"No Biggy? Shouldn't you be dead by now? Since its like impossible to have a stick through your gut.." John grabbed the stick..

View user profile

104 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I yelped slightly and tried to smile. "Yeah well I'm no normal wolf... besides mah moms on my side." I pointed with my tail up towards the sky. Which is actually pat why Im alive I'm wearing her amulate which means her soul is inside mine.

View user profile

105 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"That's cool, i'm gonna go to sleep okay?" John walked away and sat down in front someone's door room and fell asleep.

Hours passed, the moon went down and the sun is coming out. Luna opened her eyes as her curtains were open, "huh?" She muttered rubbing her eyes. She got off her bed and looked at her mirror, she was wearing the Harem skirt and ripped blouse, "It's not over though." she muttered as she placed her hand on the mirror, leaving a smear on it. She turned away and took out another leotard and cloak with boots. She went to the bathroom to change.

View user profile

106 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Breet, Breet, Breet, Breet, Breet, Breet!
Magno's alarm clock rang out, waking him, groggily.
"Shut up..."
"Ugh..."
"SHUT UP!"
Breet, Breet, Breet, Breet, Bre-
Magno slammed it with his fist, making it whine and die out,
"Ugh..."
He sat up with a yawn.
"ohhhhaahahhahhhhhhhuuuunuuuuuuaaagghhh..."

View user profile

107 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna got out of the bathroom wearing her regular clothes, "A new day, I hope." She walked out of her room and saw John asleep, she chuckled a bit passing him.

View user profile

108 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 9:07 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I decided to get up and try to walk off the pain. I was afraid I was loosing to much blood but hey at least some point I wuld get the thing out of me. I just didn't wanna be awake to do it. I looked up to see Luna. I half trotted up to her with a smile wagging my tail.

View user profile

109 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun May 09, 2010 10:26 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi woke up from what was most likely the best sleep she's gotten since she joined the titans.
She rubbed her eyes and stood up, she looked in her mirror and noticed she was still wearing her uniform.
"Ehh..." she shrugged and opened her dresser drawer and grabbed some casual clothes to change into,
today felt like a quiet day...
~
Cassie starred out at the city through the balcony in her room at the motel.
She had already dressed in normal clothes and had her gemstone tucked tightly in her pocket.
"Today, I AM going to Titans Tower... I WILL become a hero... I just know it!"
She was always so self confident in the morning.
She glanced through the glass door and looked at the clock sitting on a nightstand near her bed.
7am.
"They should be up by now..."

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

110 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Cassie was startled when a dark, shirtless figure appeared in her window, hanging from the windowsill.
He was blindfolded but appearantly could still see.
One thing caught her eyes.
A pair of Katanas on his back.
Grang ignored her and jumped to the streets below.
He approached a gas station and pulled out his katanas.
'I've waited so long for this...' He thought.
--
Magno had just finished his cereal when the big, red...beeping...ALARM (right, it was alarm) started beeping.
(XD)
"Son of a..."

View user profile

111 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I stoped and looked around hearing the alarm. What a great time to actually remember you are in pain... I thought to myself with a sigh. I looked over my back to see the stick poking out of me and my skin starting to grow over it. I wouldn't last forever with it but I guess I could manage one last fight before passing out in agony.

View user profile

112 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at John who woke up by surprise, "Come on." She muttered as he ran next to her, "Now what?" She growled.

View user profile

113 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I wanted the stick out of me so I could at least sit down or better yet walk without a big stick stabbing me the intire time. So I bit onto it and made an effort to pull it out but as soon as I bit onto it an enormas amouth of pain shot into me and I let out a small yelp. "Why do these always happen to me? Why the puppy...why?" I asked with a sigh.

View user profile

114 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno ran by Lupe.
"Lupe...sit this one out...go to the med bay."
÷÷
Grang had cut the gas wires to where now there was gas all over the floor. He lit a leaf on fire...

View user profile

115 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 6:50 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I wined looking up towards Magno. "But what if somebody gets hurt?" I asked not caring about myself.

View user profile

116 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"LOOK AT YOU! THERE'S A FRICKA-FRAKKIN STICK IN YOU! IN YOU! Besides, if you die, then what? Pyre's dead (I guess XD) and people'll think hero life = no life...Do NOT go or I will drag you back here with my bare god-d*mned hands."
He smiled. "Ok? Ok!"

View user profile

117 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I sighed looking down. "Fine I'll go to the med bay.." I mumbled like a three year old would and slumped over heading off tootwars the medical bay. I could feel something wrong though with the forests that screamed to me to go to them. My soul lies with nature so when it gets hurt so do I.

View user profile

118 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Grang dropped the leaf...
--
Magno ran into the living room just in time for a large explosiom to erupt downtown. "CRAP!" Magno raced out.

View user profile

119 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I walked into the med bay etreamly nervous. I don't like admiting it but I have a huge fear of docter "The man in white".

View user profile

120 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna grabbed John by the hand and turned into a shadow towards the town..

View user profile

121 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
'Maybe if I cand find a way to wedge this thing out myself I wont have to see the evil man... AND I COULD HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO THE FIGHT THINGY!' I thought to myself smiling and startng to wag my tail. I jumped onto one of the beds. 'But how do I do it.. without killin' mah self?'

View user profile

122 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Grang saw the titans approaching 'Good.' He thought, taking out katanas.

View user profile

123 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I started planing out what to do. "Theory one I get a vampire!! ITS BRILLIANT I SAY BRILLIANT!" I said with my paws up but paused. "Wait they aren't real...or are they?... But don't they kill you to drink your blood in a violent way?....." I said thinking. "Dang back to square one......" I said using my tail to scratch my chin. "Ok maybe I can at least make it not as bad if not rip it out mah self... Aha I will snap one end off!" I said and grabbed the end inside my gut and snapped it off. "Wait... frick now the skin will heal over the stick inside the organs... dang why must I have a tiny brain.." I muttered and threw the small stick aside. "Hmmm well on the bright side I can lie down now." I said wagging my tail. 'I wonder why I'm not dead yet,I mean sure I have my mothers soul inside me but sstill! I'm not her and there is a huge stick inside me! Shouldn't I belike all bloody and coughing up blood? Eh well it'll come soon.. hopefully not.' Soon I began to get lost in mah own thoughts.

View user profile

124 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(XD)

View user profile

125 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue May 11, 2010 6:40 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(I know Lupe is such a puppy XD)

View user profile

Sponsored content