Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Caboose


Titan Trainee
It's official; Young Justice is headed to a television near you, from Greg Wiesman and Sam Register.



http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1085142p1.html
It's been four years since the animated series Teen Titans ended, but Cartoon Network today announced their plans for a new take on the teenage sect of the DC Comics universe. Using the name of a currently-defunct DC Comic, Young Justice will focus on Robin, Aqualad, Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Artemis.

If you're a fan of superhero-derived animated series, one particularly notable component of Young Justice is that Greg Weisman is among the producers. Weisman of course was one of the main creative forces behind the great The Spectacular Spider-Man, whose demise was only confirmed in the past week – and it looks like Marvel's loss is DC's gain. Weisman will be joined by producer Brandon Vietti ( Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman: Doomsday, The Batman) and executive producer Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold).

You'll notice that Robin is in the roster. Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Batman related character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. So yeah. There goes that.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Greatest American Hero wrote:It's official; Young Justice is headed to a television near you, from Greg Wiesman and Sam Register.



http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1085142p1.html
It's been four years since the animated series Teen Titans ended, but Cartoon Network today announced their plans for a new take on the teenage sect of the DC Comics universe. Using the name of a currently-defunct DC Comic, Young Justice will focus on Robin, Aqualad, Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Artemis.

If you're a fan of superhero-derived animated series, one particularly notable component of Young Justice is that Greg Weisman is among the producers. Weisman of course was one of the main creative forces behind the great The Spectacular Spider-Man, whose demise was only confirmed in the past week – and it looks like Marvel's loss is DC's gain. Weisman will be joined by producer Brandon Vietti ( Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman: Doomsday, The Batman) and executive producer Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold).

You'll notice that Robin is in the roster. Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Batman related character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. So yeah. There goes that.

Beat you to it, sir.

Caboose


Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Greatest American Hero wrote:It's official; Young Justice is headed to a television near you, from Greg Wiesman and Sam Register.



http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1085142p1.html
It's been four years since the animated series Teen Titans ended, but Cartoon Network today announced their plans for a new take on the teenage sect of the DC Comics universe. Using the name of a currently-defunct DC Comic, Young Justice will focus on Robin, Aqualad, Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Artemis.

If you're a fan of superhero-derived animated series, one particularly notable component of Young Justice is that Greg Weisman is among the producers. Weisman of course was one of the main creative forces behind the great The Spectacular Spider-Man, whose demise was only confirmed in the past week – and it looks like Marvel's loss is DC's gain. Weisman will be joined by producer Brandon Vietti ( Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman: Doomsday, The Batman) and executive producer Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold).

You'll notice that Robin is in the roster. Thanks to the Bat Embargo, DC can't use any Batman related character in more than one Animated Show at any one time. So yeah. There goes that.

Beat you to it, sir.

YEah, I saw that. Might as well just make yours the official one. I'll put my comment on there and we'll never come here again

View user profile

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Hmm... doesn't look too bad, actually... <3 Robin & Kid Flash

View user profile

5 I can't give up. on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Mykan


Titan Trainee
I won't lose my TT spirit.

Otherwise... it's gonna cost me a lot of hard work. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

6 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Guest


Guest
Dakari-King Mykan wrote:I won't lose my TT spirit.

Otherwise... it's gonna cost me a lot of hard work. Evil or Very Mad

...Nobody is saying that you have to. Merely that this new cartoon puts a damper on any movement for a revival of Teen Titans. Be as spirited as you want, it was a good show and it's a great thing that people still feel so strongly about it.

7 I know that on Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

Mykan


Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Dakari-King Mykan wrote:I won't lose my TT spirit.

Otherwise... it's gonna cost me a lot of hard work. Evil or Very Mad

...Nobody is saying that you have to. Merely that this new cartoon puts a damper on any movement for a revival of Teen Titans. Be as spirited as you want, it was a good show and it's a great thing that people still feel so strongly about it.

I know people feel strongly about it, but that's why I do this. So maybe I can help end the suffering. Maybe if TT came back, and I got what I wanted I wouldn't have to write so many fics and clips anymore... at leats out of overactiveness

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DakariKingMykan

Azrael


Titan Trainee
I'm sorry, but no one even remotely normal suffers over a dead television show. They end. That's just how it works. Even the best. The one that doesn't is the exception that proves the rule.

The vast majority of Teen Titans fans are either over it or have moved on. I mean, s***, Teen Titans got five full seasons. Spectacular Spider-Man didn't even get two. There's your injustice.

Anyways, it's a moot point anyways. Young Justice is targeting the same niche Teen Titans did. There's even less reason to bring it back now than there was before. Plus, the Bat Embargo ensures it won't be back.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Nobody is "suffering" but you, Mykan. Even the people who actually want it back would never in a million years describe themselves as "suffering."

Greatest American Hero wrote:If anything, you're the one causing this suffering in the first place. If you want to end it, stop with the crap and try to improve yourself. Makle it better.

CHANGE... if you will.

That's better.

10 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
Greatest American Hero wrote:If anything, you're the one causing this suffering in the first place. If you want to end it, stop with the crap and try to improve yourself. Make it better.

CHANGE... if you will.
i'm surprised he hasn't made a word filter for that yet.

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

11 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
@ least robin & kid flash r in it... u know... a reminiscent of TT?

View user profile

12 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Tue May 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
it actually looks decent and cool. enjoyable Smile

View user profile

13 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Wed May 19, 2010 12:21 am

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
I still wanttt back Sad

View user profile

14 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Wed May 19, 2010 2:04 am

ultimateravenfan

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf8994 wrote:I still wanttt back Sad

me too

View user profile

15 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Wed May 19, 2010 2:40 am

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
Blackwolf8994 wrote:I still wanttt back Sad
you wanttt what back?

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

16 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Wed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
TT i think... o_o?

View user profile

17 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Meh Mw sucky at grammer and yes TT.... this is a TT site XD.. no i want the power puff girlz back XDDDDD jk

View user profile

18 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Thu May 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
i used to <3 them XDDDDDDDDDDD

View user profile

19 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Thu May 20, 2010 8:18 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Oh u no the voice of raven plays the voice of that gothic power puff girl its so ironicly awesome XD

View user profile

20 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
noo she played the blond one... the blue ... bubbles i think it wuz ^ ^

View user profile

21 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
yeah i getz them confused XD

View user profile

22 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
i dont remembr whn it wuz cancelled/ended Shocked

View user profile

23 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
I dont either............when ddi it? I just meember when it stopped showin *shrugs*

View user profile

24 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
i <3 boomerrang they play the old classics... the PPG.... Batman... Teen Titans... Justice League... all the old cancelled shows that still deserve a spot

View user profile

25 Re: Young Justice is Official - No hope for TT on Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
yeah dude they r turning CN into RN *real network* its bullpoopie

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum