Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I struggled to crawl up the building were Luna and Magno were. finally I took one last leap and barely b=made it on the roof. However I hung back and let Luna talk taking the oppertunity to take a breather.

View user profile

77 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
He coughed once before passing out.
He needed to be cured, and FAST!

View user profile

78 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna grabbed Magno as he passed out, she glanced at Lupe "If you see Lexi, don't let her come near us or the tower" She phased through the ground and appeared in the medical bay, she lied Magno on the bed. She put cords on him, she rubbed her temples in stress "What is the cure?" She asked to herself as she looked at him worriedly,"Magno I promise, I'll try anything to cure you" Luna said as placed her hand on him, "I wonder how he turned like this..." Luna remembered the fight with Control Freak,"The acid?" She whispered to herself as she gathered medication.

View user profile

79 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
The screen on the medical bay read "Core temprature 192.5. Attempting to cool."
"Ugh..."
Magno sat up. "Where am I?" he asked in a gurgly, growly voice.

View user profile

80 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked over to her side and hugged Magno surprisingly "You're alive!" She noticed what she was doing nad let go from the hug and gave a faint blush "*cough* well, you're in the medical bay" SHe said to him, "do you feel alright?" She asked him

View user profile

81 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I blinked me eyes. [color=green]"Well frick now I gotta run all the way back and be on gaurd dootie....he dootie"[color] I sook my ead cleaning my thoughts and jumped off the buliding heading back to the tower.

View user profile

82 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:12 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
ABOUT AN HOUR LATER AT SLADES LAIR

Lexi clipped the last thing on her uniform and smirked evily. This was it!

"So, what do you want do now?" Lexi looked at Slade with only one word in mind...

"Revenge..."

*~*~*~*~*

Lexi saw the tower from a distance. She couldn't stop smirking at the thought of them all screaming in terror at what she was about to do. But then she saw Lupe in a distance. "Damn..." she wanted it to be a surprise, oh well... She walked over to her...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

83 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
he chuckled when she hugged him, but this was no time to joke. "Yeah, except the whole....you know, tentacle thing. and my Skin is all flaky and yellow. Whoa the vision is good. I can see your sweat." He tried to stand but realized the only reason he cold stand up right now was because the bed was keeping him alive. "So...?"

View user profile

84 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi burst the window to the medical bay with fire and walked through it, her eyes were glowing red, but her hair was normal.

"You wanna be brought up to date on things kid?"

85 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"um...sure, hey, Lexi."
He smiled his disgustisng face.

View user profile

86 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
She replied to Magno "Stay on the bed, don't move" Luna turned to Lexi and shot a glare at her "I thought You left" She glowed as she saw her outfit "Leave now" She said turning her back on Lexi

View user profile

87 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Luna, I have an idea to cure me! But before I can put it into effect, we have to get rid of her, or en-jail her or something. That;s where you come in. Get her!"

View user profile

88 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna nodded "You don't have to make me sound like a dog, you know.." Luna turned as her eyes were black , She flew towards Lexi with her hands glowing and stopped one foot away from her hovering the ground "Traitor" Luna hissed

View user profile

89 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I didnt want to change form but I couldn't run as fast as a pup. I finally came within reach of the tower and jumped onto. I climbed up into the medical bay from the whole Lexi came into. I snarled almost out of breath from my long run. "Lexi....you are not welcome." I said in a low growling voice.

View user profile

90 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi smirked at Lupe. "Aw, look at the cute, pathetic, little puppy!" she said in a baby-ish voice. She then glared at Luna. "I'm the traitor? You're the one who almost got us killed, hmm... three times?" She laughed evily.

She shot a look at Magno. "Hmm, you're back... actually, you are part of the reason I'm having all this fun!" Lexi shot a flame at all three of them and burst through the ceiling, to destroy the rest of the tower.

91 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I flew back from the burst of fire Lexi sent at be but landed safely. I looked over at Luna sorry for letting her into the tower. I didnt care what she meant by her almost killing them nor did I care. What I knew now was that Lexi was here... and she wasnt here for a welcome. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. I changed form into my werewolf self enough so I could still control myself but time would hold how long I could. I jumped through the hole Lexi burst through and jumped my way up to the top. I was ten times my normal size horns huge teeth bulging. In one mighty leap I flew into the air and bit down onto Lexi's leg yanking her down onto the roof. I sunk my teeth into her neck enough to pin her to the ground but soft enough not to kill her.

View user profile

92 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at Lupe with a glare "Lupe get off her, I'll fight her. After all, its my problem." Luna set a shield over MAgno for he can't be harmed. Luna went closer to Lexi "Get away from my team, now. " Luna shot a glare as her hands were glowing shot a blast her.

View user profile

93 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I jumped off of Lexi in enough time to avoid Luna's blast sent to Lexi. I backed away obver by Magno trying to return back to my normal form.

View user profile

94 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(this is me, basically, without the gun )

Magno narrowed his eyes at her, then spat acidic, corrosive orbs at her.

View user profile

95 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(wait at whome did magno shoot at...lots of "hers" im refurning to Lexi but im not positive)

oh and this is lupe as her werewolf self

Last edited by blackwolf8994 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

96 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
blackwolf8994 wrote:(wait at whome did magno shoot t...lots of "hers" im refurning to Lexi but im not positive)

(at lexi

View user profile

97 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Mañgo wrote:
blackwolf8994 wrote:(wait at whome did magno shoot t...lots of "hers" im refurning to Lexi but im not positive)

(at lexi

(kk thx)

View user profile

98 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:26 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi fell to the ground, appearing to be unconcious. But after a few seconds, she flashed her eyes open and smiled evily. She floated to the air and stated, "All I wanted to do was help people, all I did was be a titan, but, nope. And what do you call me?" she glared at Luna, "Inexpirienced, ungrateful, has no idea what she's in for," then at Magno, "Dangerous, hurtful, useless," and at Lupe. "Annoying, emotionless, has no idea when to shutup... well... " Lexi flexes her hands to show them glowing a bright red, "Not anymore..." she shot an enormous flames at all of them.

99 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(BTW I MADE THIS PIC THAT I THINK IS FREAKING AWESOME!, put it's kind of before i joined slade, xP lol

I LOVEZ IT!!!)

100 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Magno glared weirdly. "Dude, I don't think you're useless or anything like that. I think you're cute, and that's mostly it. you're nice, cool, awesome, and...well, I was going to say smart, but, really? Let me tell you something. If you could barely do anyhting against villains with us, do you really believe you can take on all of us?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum