Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Mañgo wrote:(so....wh-where am I? out of the bed?)
you're at a small area where Luna usually visits. You're still in the bed since the shadow lifted you away >3<

blew up tower
got betrayed
i don't know where I am (specifics plz?)
no villains caught
killed someone

we suck.

View user profile

127 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Mañgo wrote:
you're at a small area where Luna usually visits. You're still in the bed since the shadow lifted you away >3<

blew up tower
got betrayed
no villains caught
killed someone

we suck.
............I can just end this rp you know...... And you're still in the city, in a small passage where Lupe and Luna is around.

View user profile

128 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:10 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Mañgo wrote:

blew up tower
got betrayed
no villains caught
killed someone

we suck.
............I can just end this rp you know...... And you're still in the city, in a small passage where Lupe and Luna is around.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!.........we could always make a..idk i forget what abster did in the arp...on the red forum

View user profile

129 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Alabaster wasn't on the red forum)

Magno sighed as he stood up. "What is with this day?"

View user profile

130 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
( i mean ab..i call her abster...ya'll know abrue)

View user profile

131 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna went to look for Magno "Damn Lexi." She muttered as she held her book and Mirror, "I won't allow her to join this team anymore. she had many chances and choices" Luna said to Lupe

View user profile

132 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I tilted my head to the side. Doesnt everybody deserve a second chance?... I mean its your team and all but... I just... never mind." I didnt want to go much into explanation about my past as an instant wave of saddness passed through me and i shivered. I closed my eeys and shook it off.

View user profile

133 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi bent down to enjoy some of the damage. "Damn shame no one was killed..." She smirked. "But, so many more options I haven't considered, hmm... maybe I should start with the originals, like training..." She raised an eyebrow in thought. "Well, maybe not... they obviously have more competincity than the newbs..."

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

134 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at Lupe "Second chance?! She already had one, she wasted it like nothing" Luna turned around to face the damaged tower "I swear, i'm going to fight her with her. and Only me and her, i'll get me revenge." Nightwing was with the other titans watching the news, "wait what?!
nightwing rewinded it "Today at the afternoon, the Titan's tower has been destroyed, by exploding. We hope our heros are okay, so far there has been reports of sightings of them. I am Sharen and this is the channel 6 news." Raven looked at Beast boy, then at Starfire "NIghtwing?" Nightwing has already took off in his motorcycle "Damn it, I should've been there" Cyborg shook his head "Hope they're alright."

View user profile

135 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
i raised my eyebrow. "I dont believe in war or battles after all they lead to that." I pointed back at the tower. "You really think Lexi bleeding in your arms possibly dead would make you feel beter?... I admitt shaking her up would be awesome but think about it. If you go down to her level what will that make you?" I sat up looking at Luna. "She may be a...." I shook my head at the names I was thinking to call her. "one heck of a mean gal... and deserves to be in jail. But maybe if we can talk her out of being...what ever she is it'll be good then. What would you want if you were in her psoition. If you turned your back after something terrable something you cannot share with anybody, that lies deep and you know it.... would death be the answer... or simply saving them?" I hated how I sounded so much older than I was... which I manly had that last part a convo. to myself...

View user profile

136 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Me an her knows how it feels." Magno said, walking up. He had taken the cooling system off the bed and now wore it like a backpack. "Our first priority is getting me cured though, who knows what'll happen if I stay like this?"

tree i1

View user profile

137 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(I'm an idiot this forum it stopped sending me emails)

Lexi flew out of the tower and looked around from a birds eye view. Everything was calm except for the incinerated tower, no medics or fire trucks had shown up yet. She decided to make a break for it while she could, she flew over to a high building and sat on the edge, watching cars go by... but... one perculiar car caught her eye. Blue and white, with some sort of techy look to it...

a mustang. "DAMN IT ALL!!!" She launched a huge flame at the T car.

138 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Lexi whos using the T car? O_o]Luna looked at Lupe "I DON'T kill people, thats the last thing i'll do.." Luna looked at Magno, "Okay, Lupe got the the stuff, what were you planning to do?" She asked as she kept a straight face.

View user profile

139 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(idk! ^__^ figured one of you would handle that, originals i guess!)

140 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"I said if..." I mumbled. But I quickly shook it off and smiled up at Magno. "Yep here they are." I handed them to magno still with a positive face. i wagged my tail trying to perk up. "Heh small wolf shopping not something you see every day."

View user profile

141 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi spotted the others in a corner of her eye. "DAMN IT!" she jumped over buildings with her eyes and hair falshing red.

142 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
My face instantly dropped as I sensed and smelled somebody finilar. I grumbled to myself letting out a small growl. I heard Lexi yell out and growled even louder knowing she was somewhere near. "You want your revenge girl she is near." I said upset that my effort to show happnies failed.

View user profile

143 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"You guys go, i'll catch up, I have a communicator." Luna sighed "Im going to talk to her." She turned around ready for Lexi

View user profile

144 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi stopped ontop of a building right by Luna. "You must REALLY like me! You're always following me to the right place at the wrong time!" Lexi smirked. "I'd go help the others in the burning T-car that was heading for the burnt tower..."

145 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"I'm tempted so much to fallow her but frankly I shouldn't get to pissed than I already am starting to be." I grumbled and turned to magno. "So how do we use these to cure you?"

View user profile

146 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(ehhh ima wait for shadow to get back on xP)

147 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna flew up to face Lexi "You're a pathetic brat, I mean what did we ever do to you? We gave you a home, We gave you our emotions. We actually cared." Luna said as her hands glowed "I can't believe you would do this, you're selfish" Luna said as she worried about MAgno and Lupe

View user profile

148 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"No no no my friend, I believe it was THEY who were nice to me, while the many times I tried to help YOU from your demon RAGE, YOU blocked ME out, while ANYONE ELSE was welcome to do your bidding! By the way, your employers are about to burn to death."

149 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"blocked you out?!" Luna looked at her with her blue eyes "So Its my fault that you're like this?!" Luna looked over to see the T car explode. "NO!" She yelled, however she saw a large black raven coming out nearby, she looked over at Lexi "When did I ever block you out?" Luna said more clam as she looked at her under her hood.

View user profile

150 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Well-" Lexi looked over and saw the others. "We're gonna have to continue this little chat later my dear bff!" and with that she ran off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum