Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi looked baffled, but she snapped out of it and said, "No, but me AND someone that all of you, me, and the originals together couldn't even beat might do it." She pressed a button on the "S" communicator and flew to the bottom floor of the tower.

But one thought wandered through her mind...

'Cute?...'

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

102 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna watched as Lexi went away to the bottom and walked away "I should've locked myself and stay there" Luna said to herself as she looked down at the ground, she looked over at Magno "Okay, what do you think we need to cure you with? She said in a tone.

View user profile

103 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Ok, I need one copy of Resistance: fall of man, one finger eleven album and a notepad. Oh, and a, uh, taco. :3"

View user profile

104 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I formed back to my normal self proud I was able to control myself. but I couldn't sway my thoughts from what Lei said. I couldn't show anything...I wanted to help people but if I get attacthed to naybody I become to found and my demon side grows to feed of them. So I cannot show love nor anger towards people either. I sighed looking down pinning my ears back. I forced myself to shake it off. I had no expresion on my face even though inside my heart ached. I silently walked over to Magno and sat down next to him. "I have a notepad in my bag..." I said soflty. But paused. "Taco?..." I questioned raising an eyebrow and shook off a smirk. I looked up at Luna awaiting a response.

View user profile

105 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna looked at him "Are you serious?" Luna gave a grunt "You get yourself a taco. i'm not your maid."

View user profile

106 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I bit my lip trying to hold back a laugh but cocked outa snort. "I dont work with meat.." I grumbled shivering at the thourght. I may be a wolf but I cannot stand seeing an animals pain and death flashing images through my mind. I reatched into my bag I had four notepads one was blank so I handed it to magno."

View user profile

107 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"ok, fine i'll get up out of the bed and get it myself."

View user profile

108 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna growled and went face to face with him "Fine, but gah, how do you want you taco?" she said looking at him

View user profile

109 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Just order taco bell. Tell them you want the 'Y', kay? Hurry, the game and the notepad are more important."

View user profile

110 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi shook the thought from her head and saw the water heater. She smiled wickedly, perfect oprotunity.

She snapped and a small flames appeared like a lighter, she threw the flame at the heater and flew out of the building, awaiting an explosive delight.

111 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY 4 PAGES!?!?!?!?!)

112 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna sensed something "uhh, Magno, since you can't get out of the bed, grab my hand, NOW!" she said as she began hovering.

View user profile

113 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi smirked. SHe grabbed her communicator and contacted Slade. "Though you might wanna see this," she pointed the communicator at the tower. "In 5, 4, 3, 2-"

114 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
With a wierd look, he grabbed her hand.

View user profile

115 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"One..." Nothing. "The hell..." "Was there a point to this?..." Slade stated arrogantly. Lexi rolled her eyes and flew over to the tower.

Last edited by ♪☠Lexi101☠♪™ on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk XD)

116 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Don't give me a look, its not that way anyways!" A large shadow formed on them and Lupe "Shafoit- She stopped "No I can't leave my mirror." Luna let go of Magno and left the shadow, "shadowirst!" Suddenly Lupe and Magno were gone and were sent to an area as Luna phased through her rooms to get her mirror and book as there was a shield around her to prevent being hurt..

Lexi was planning something else ._.) But I can change it o_o

View user profile

117 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(ehh its fine ill edit mine X) )

118 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Luna was holding her book and mirror,under her shield. She heard Lexi going over "sintis...." She whispered as she turned into a shadow and appeared behind lexi "Traitor" she hissed again as she phased through the ground and appeared in the city wandering around for Magno and Lupe.

View user profile

119 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I jumped off of the roof of the tower closing my eyes I let the wind whistle through my fur. I landed softly on the ground. I was a great jumper and climber and I smiled at this. I held onto my bag as I was going shopping for another notepad and that album Magno metioned earlier. I spotted Luna and called out to her. "Heya Luna whatca up two?" For once in a long time I was in a positive mood.

View user profile

120 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Wheres Magno?" Luna flew up worried about him, "Is he with you or in the area?"

View user profile

121 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"I believe back at where we left him last... dont worry he's fine... I just left and he was ok.. I wen to get another notepad and that album he metioned..." I said raising an eyebrow at her. "Why so worried besides his abnormal freak out and change needed a cure I've never heard of before.." I smiled but shook it off. "If ya'll really wanna find him i'll sniff him out but i woudn't be too worried."

Last edited by blackwolf8994 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

122 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
blackwolf8994 wrote:"I believe back at the tower... dont worry he's fine... I just left and he was ok.. I wen to get another notepad and that album he metioned..." I said raising an eyebrow at her. "Why so worried besides his abnormal freak out and change needed a cure I've never heard of before.."
Lupe the tower exploded.....

View user profile

123 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
blackwolf8994 wrote:"I believe back at the tower... dont worry he's fine... I just left and he was ok.. I wen to get another notepad and that album he metioned..." I said raising an eyebrow at her. "Why so worried besides his abnormal freak out and change needed a cure I've never heard of before.."
Lupe the tower exploded.....

Oh psh yeah now i remember,,, iz stupid.. ill go edit... ><

View user profile

124 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(so....wh-where am I? out of the bed?)

View user profile

125 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Mañgo wrote:(so....wh-where am I? out of the bed?)
you're at a small area where Luna usually visits. You're still in the bed since the shadow lifted you away >3<

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum