Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 5 Teen Titans

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:
Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:*headdesks* why couldn't u just link us to an article?! WHY, OH WHY?!?! D;

Because it is my job to inform you may or may not be experiencing later in life.

penguin :DD Fortunately, I won't, because I am in fact, a girl. C smile

Either way, you may or not be experiencing a male's erection. Receiving or giving. I could explain the female orgasm if you wish?

Oh what the hell, I'll tell you. You seem so very interested in how male and female genitalia work.

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region that produce intensely pleasurable sensations followed by rapid relaxation. Orgasm is also in part a psychological experience of pleasure and abandon, when the mind is focused solely on the personal experience. It seem's that teenager's experience orgasm's every day when they watch a stupid T.V. show or movie like Twilight or Justin Bieber.

Orgasms vary from person to person and for each individual at different times. Sometimes orgasm is an explosive, amazing rush of sensations, while others are milder, subtler, and less intense. The differences in intensity of orgasms can be attributed to physical factors, such as fatigue and length of time since last orgasm, as well as to a wide range of psychosocial factors, including mood, relation to partner, activity, expectations, and feelings about the experience.


All I got from that was 'medical terms big words.' Eh, I'll ask Mykan later and see how he responds.

View user profile

77 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
that would pwn O.O


————————————
View user profile

78 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Guest


Guest
Injur wrote:
Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:
Murphey's Law wrote:
Injur wrote:*headdesks* why couldn't u just link us to an article?! WHY, OH WHY?!?! D;

Because it is my job to inform you may or may not be experiencing later in life.

penguin :DD Fortunately, I won't, because I am in fact, a girl. C smile

Either way, you may or not be experiencing a male's erection. Receiving or giving. I could explain the female orgasm if you wish?

Oh what the hell, I'll tell you. You seem so very interested in how male and female genitalia work.

Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region that produce intensely pleasurable sensations followed by rapid relaxation. Orgasm is also in part a psychological experience of pleasure and abandon, when the mind is focused solely on the personal experience. It seem's that teenager's experience orgasm's every day when they watch a stupid T.V. show or movie like Twilight or Justin Bieber.

Orgasms vary from person to person and for each individual at different times. Sometimes orgasm is an explosive, amazing rush of sensations, while others are milder, subtler, and less intense. The differences in intensity of orgasms can be attributed to physical factors, such as fatigue and length of time since last orgasm, as well as to a wide range of psychosocial factors, including mood, relation to partner, activity, expectations, and feelings about the experience.


All I got from that was 'medical terms big words.' Eh, I'll ask Mykan later and see how he responds.

*facepalm*

79 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:11 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
We all have wierd minds Rape Face


————————————
View user profile

80 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Guest


Guest
The White Wolf wrote:would i now?

Yes you would. At the rate this country is going, and pretty much the entire world, extra love will not be censored anymore on T.V. Porn would probably be made into a cartoon, even though they make pretty much everything pornographic these days. Just take a look at # Rule 34 of the internet.

81 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Guest


Guest
The White Wolf wrote:We all have wierd minds Rape Face

I take offense to that, are you calling me weird?

82 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
She's calling all of us weird, because, basically, we are.

View user profile

83 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Guest


Guest
Injur wrote:She's calling all of us weird, because, basically, we are.


I don't think an mod should be making fun of users. I feel offended when you call me 'weird'. I'm serious.

84 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Guest


Guest
Yes I agree Obama f*cked us us, that is why we have global warming. You see the four fathers are upset at what we've done and are screaming "YOU IDIOTS HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU MESS UP THIS BAD!?!!?" And therefore we are punished!

Everything you said in this post is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself. Please buy one science textbook, and one history textbook. Read them. You may be surprised at what you learn.

I'll go ahead and spoil one of them for you though--Obama is no more responsible for climate change than he is for the sinking of the Titanic. Of all the reasons there are to dislike Obama, please, pick one that actually makes sense.

(protip: He's also not a Muslim or a foreigner)

85 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 am

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
We r weird but in a good way DS no offence but u r the most mature one I guess the rest of us just like being young while we can. No need to rush growing up.


————————————
View user profile

86 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Guest


Guest
The White Wolf wrote:We r weird but in a good way DS no offence but u r the most mature one I guess the rest of us just like being young while we can. No need to rush growing up.

*facepalm*

87 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Hey murphy why should anybody be in a rush to grow up. we have the rest of our lives to be mature adults and like 25ish to be kids... why hurry?


————————————
View user profile

88 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Guest


Guest
I'm not saying you should grow up, just saying you shouldn't act like it.

89 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Well I get that, I mean we shouldn't complain and whine like a 2 year old btu we shouldn't be all high and mighty either *shrugs*


————————————
View user profile

90 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:39 am

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Childhood is a beautiful thing.

BASK IN THE YOUTH, BASK IN IT!!!

View user profile

91 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:09 am

Guest


Guest
It's one thing to remain a child at heart. I'm almost twenty, and ludicrously childish about a great deal many things.

But you all are at an age when you need to start balancing it out with a healthy dollop of maturity. You don't want to wind up 24 years old and writing fanfiction because you can't do anything else with your life, do you?

92 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:41 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
I have a good 6 years before I gotta "grow up" x3

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

93 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm willing to wait six days to allow you to grow up.

View user profile

94 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
*six days later*

*bursts through the door* HONEY IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

95 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Guest


Guest
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:*six days later*

*bursts through the door* HONEY IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

You're married to a woman, aren't you?

96 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Guest


Guest
Deforestation Sensation wrote:It's one thing to remain a child at heart. I'm almost twenty, and ludicrously childish about a great deal many things.

But you all are at an age when you need to start balancing it out with a healthy dollop of maturity. You don't want to wind up 24 years old and writing fanfiction because you can't do anything else with your life, do you?

Unless that's your passion, granted I'm hoping to go into something where I don't need the use of my brain. It annoys me with all it's tormented thought's.

97 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 am

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
6 years.

MUST.ENJOY.LAST.YEARS.

View user profile

98 Re: All 5 Teen Titans on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
I have 4 years but Im still gonna act like a teen probably until 25ish.. Im in no rush at all to be a grown - up .. I mean common we have our whole lives to be grown - ups and so little time to be children.. why waste it?


————————————
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum