Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Teen Titans OCs

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1 The New Teen Titans OCs on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Okay, the TItans are getting older and they are creating a new Teen Titans group to take over. They held auditions and let our Ocs join.

Rules
1. No god powers or immortality
2. Be FAIR
3. You can kill, but you have to ask the member if you can kill their character
4. Try to give the characters personality
5. Theres Romance, just don't go to far.
6. The OC you're using must be submitted in a post as a character sheet. Or, just tell me to see your charcter sheet.
7.Oc's are allowed to join in the middle of the RP. Just let us know in a post when they are.
8. You need my approval for you can join the RP

Post your OC's character sheet and we will begin.
Enjoy, hopefully.


And also you can play these characters

-Nightwing
-Raven
-Beast Boy/Changeling
-Starfire
-Slade
-Terra (if anyone wants to play her)
-Cyborg
[Ask me, if you want to play a villian from jump city. However i expect OCs also]
[



Last edited by Shadow_of_Darkness on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECCAUSE MY OC WAS STOLEN AND SOMEONE MADE A JOHN SO TATA)

View user profile

2 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Mango ‹з

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Cool, nice and organized
i'll join

Name: Freddy Bell
Alias: Magno
Alignment: Hero

Age: 16 (Acts 10)

Strengths/Powers: Magnetic abilities, can manipulate anything metallic. Mold, move, vibrate, etc.

Weaknesses: Rubber! (Duh)

Physical Features/Looks:
5' 6"
Red jumpsuit, and over the suit is a jean jacket.
He has a white helmet with a green visor.

Personality: Childish, fun, imaginatory, people person.

Biography/Life Story: He lived a normal life of nice loveable spoil. When he was 10 he was hit by a car, and carried away by strangers. The strangers trwated him as a slave and one day he was cleaning a generator and was electrocuted. The zap messed with his brain, making him seem like a 10 year old in behavior. The elecric zap also gave him Magnetic Abilities.
He was reunited with his mom and dad when he was 12.

mother: Alice Bell
father: Jake Bell


(Finally, i been waiting for the Rp Section!)

View user profile

3 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Tÿ wrote:Cool, nice and organized
i'll join

Name: Freddy Bell
Alias: Magno
Alignment: Hero

Age: 16 (Acts 10)

Strengths/Powers: Magnetic abilities, can manipulate anything metallic. Mold, move, vibrate, etc.

Weaknesses: Rubber! (Duh)

Physical Features/Looks:
5' 6"
Red jumpsuit, and over the suit is a jean jacket.
He has a white helmet with a green visor.

Personality: Childish, fun, imaginatory, people person.

Biography/Life Story: He lived a normal life of nice loveable spoil. When he was 10 he was hit by a car, and carried away by strangers. The strangers trwated him as a slave and one day he was cleaning a generator and was electrocuted. The zap messed with his brain, making him seem like a 10 year old in behavior. The elecric zap also gave him Magnetic Abilities.
He was reunited with his mom and dad when he was 12.

mother: Alice Bell
father: Jake Bell


(Finally, i been waiting for the Rp Section!)
Thanks and Approved, but we need more people!!! DX

View user profile

4 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
I'll join! Once I get on my other computer I'll make my avatar my OC.

Here's her info:

Name: Alexis Swodelli but often called Lexi

Age:15
Powers: Can summon the element of fire to aim at her enemies,
A Black Belt in Kung-Fu (Was trained with the true master as Robin was)
Princess of her home planet, Latara

Weaknesses:
Loses control of powers easily when mad or stressful
Can't control her emotions

Physical Features:

Black hair with a pink streak in the front, (though when mad or depressed her hair and eyes glow fiery red) blue eyes, and a tattoo of a flame on her upper right arm
Height: 5'7
Weight: 122lbs.
Uniform: A tight black shirt with tears on the arms, and a black and blue plaid skirt with heel high black, high heeled boots
Casual: A t-shirt with purple arms and beige torso, jeans

Personality: Boy crazy, easily impressed, hard to cheer up, abandonment issues, over emotional, and easily fooled

Biography: She was born on the planet of Latara, but abandon as a child when her planet was attacked. She was brought to Earth. She then learned to live on her own and to fend for herself. When she seeked power and skill, she journeyed to the other side of the world to train with the one called, "The True Master." After learning from the best, she traveled to Jump City in search to do something good with her skills. But she was tricked by Slade (Deathstroke) when he told her he could show her how to do good with her powers. She was sent to Titans Tower a week later. After accepted by them... she still is fooled that Slade is a hero and the Titans are unaware that she is his new... apprentice.

Crush: Robin, Aqualad, Red X
Relationship: None
Misc: Reads alot, writes, and pwns at video games!

Hope its excepted! =D

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

5 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
RavenxRobin101 wrote:I'll join! Once I get on my other computer I'll make my avatar my OC.

Here's her info:

Name: Alexis Swodelli but often called Lexi

Age:15
Powers: Can summon the element of fire to aim at her enemies,
A Black Belt in Kung-Fu (Was trained with the true master as Robin was)
Princess of her home planet, Latara

Weaknesses:
Loses control of powers easily when mad or stressful
Can't control her emotions

Physical Features:

Black hair with a pink streak in the front, (though when mad or depressed her hair and eyes glow fiery red) blue eyes, and a tattoo of a flame on her upper right arm
Height: 5'7
Weight: 122lbs.
Uniform: A tight black shirt with tears on the arms, and a black and blue plaid skirt with heel high black, high heeled boots
Casual: A t-shirt with purple arms and beige torso, jeans

Personality: Boy crazy, easily impressed, hard to cheer up, abandonment issues, over emotional, and easily fooled

Biography: She was born on the planet of Latara, but abandon as a child when her planet was attacked. She was brought to Earth. She then learned to live on her own and to fend for herself. When she seeked power and skill, she journeyed to the other side of the world to train with the one called, "The True Master." After learning from the best, she traveled to Jump City in search to do something good with her skills. But she was tricked by Slade (Deathstroke) when he told her he could show her how to do good with her powers. She was sent to Titans Tower a week later. After accepted by them... she still is fooled that Slade is a hero and the Titans are unaware that she is his new... apprentice.

Crush: Robin, Aqualad, Red X
Relationship: None
Misc: Reads alot, writes, and pwns at video games!

Hope its excepted! =D
Approved, Nice Oc though. I wonder how its going to be to have Slade's apprentice Suspect

View user profile

6 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Mango ‹з

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
2 titans
we're gonna get our butts kicked!
Require assistance!
no, wait, one is Slade's apprentice...so...
ONE TITAN!
NoOOO!!!
IM'MA DIE!
Also, Ms. RxR101, nice avatar...weird couple ._.

View user profile

7 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sad

Lol jk, I've seen weirder though, AND HEY I DON'T KNOW THAT IM NOT GOOD YET!

But some weird couples are like x and x or x which creeps me out! O_o

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

8 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Star and Rae one does creep me out... However in the comics Terra and Slade had a thing >_<
Actually Ty two titans. Luna is in the RP. ._.

View user profile

9 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
hey yeah!! That is true!! and... WE NEED MORE! =l lol

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

10 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
RavenxRobin101 wrote:hey yeah!! That is true!! and... WE NEED MORE! =l lol
Yeah, hopefully more people join...

View user profile

11 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Akuni

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Ok. I shall join!

Name- Shadowfax Pyre (:] yay for cats!)
Real name-Auburn Maprye
Nickname- Pyre
Age- 16

Powers: She can shoot blasts of purple/orange energy(Use your imagination!) and she's more skilled in hand to hand combat then anything else. Pyre can fly, sprout wings, but during that, she can't use her attacks, except active combating, and wings may tend to get in the way.

Weakness- Pyre can't swim, loses powers when flying.

-
Physical Features:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black, and long to her shoulders, curling at the sides. With brown highlighted tips.
height- 5'1 ft.
Weight- 93 lbs
Uniform- A black tanktop/short capris with a cursive S on her right side. She wears blue fingerless gloves and blue tennis shoes.

Personality- Down to earth, relaxed, (Picture a talktive Robin. Very Happy)
Crush: Robin, and her best friend Tony (Who is missing, and looks similar to Robin. *hint hint*)


Biography- Shadowfax was 13 when she her parents vanished without a trace. Scared, she left behind her friends, and Toni tagged along. As time passed, Shadow somehow gained powers after getting in a horrible accident with a cliff. Soon after things began to go normal, and Toni and Shadow were once more traveling. Once Pyre reached Jump City, Toni was abducted by a mysterious mercanary. When Shadow saw Robin, she instantley thought "OMG Toni!"....After a series of events, the Titans decide they could use in her help. In return, Shadow can have help in finding her missing friend... and kick the butt of Toni's captor.


Hope Shadowfax makes the RP List! ^^

View user profile

12 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Akuni

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
I can RP Star, Raven, Slade. Anyone I can rp. Smile

Especially Starfire.

OMG somebody needs to RP Silkie, lol.

View user profile

13 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
RileyTheTitan wrote:I can RP Star, Raven, Slade. Anyone I can rp. Smile

Especially Starfire.

OMG somebody needs to RP Silkie, lol.
Lol, they're not going to be in this plot not much. Its about our OC team, but they'll be needed o_o

View user profile

14 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Akuni

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
So am I in?

View user profile

15 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
RileyTheTitan wrote:So am I in?
Yes lol xD just choose the charcter you want to play ._.

View user profile

16 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Akuni

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
My final decision is Starfire! (But if there was a Robin, I'd so go for that.)

View user profile

17 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
RileyTheTitan wrote:My final decision is Starfire! (But if there was a Robin, I'd so go for that.)
ok, lol but Robin is Nightwing O_o

View user profile

18 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Mango ‹з

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Robin's better than nightwing

View user profile

19 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

avatar
Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Tÿ wrote:Robin's better than nightwing
-__- the titans are older in this RP, and Robin and Nightwing are the same person. I don't see how Robin is better, if they are the same person.

View user profile

20 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
We know that but... he was better as Robin. :face:

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

21 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Mango ‹з

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
RavenxRobin101 wrote:We know that but... he was better as Robin. :face:
my point, exactly!

View user profile

22 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 am

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Name-Lupe

Age-She is a wolf a pup and cant age(shes not immortal she can still die but ya)

Personality-Very perky and fun to be around. She can get very hyper and jokative and very serous. She is hard to connect with and never really shares her past life.

Looks-White fur and blue eyes. When blood trinkles down er right eye a horrid scar is reaveled covering almost e rintire wite face.When her werewolf side is reavled she is huge and tanish....when demon sid eis reaveled she has horns and wings and her scar is also realved then

past life- shes an exile from a different dimension and stumbled into this one lssoing all her past powers. she got injected with a virus that only the man who injected her knows the cure. however if the cure gets to her she dies(shes over 200 years old peope you cannot live that long) she lived hiding and once came out. after coming out she met new friends but left into finding a crystal ball. then never returned

powers- she can speak to any animasl. has super senses. super streangth, speed, ext.
she as her demon side can block alomst everything with her wings including others powers, she can fly even faster and run and more streagnth... she can grow in size and her bite is extreamly powerful. she can control dark energy and fire it at extream power.
as her werewolf form sh is ten times powerful then before (her normal form)

weekness- docters, water, and demon self

demon self- http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
werewolf self- http://www.moviecitygeek.com/arrays/images/2004/van_helsing2.jpg
ME NORMAL-



Last edited by blackwolf8994 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

23 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
THAT IS THE CUTEST DOG IVE EVER SEEN!!! dancin\'

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

24 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 pm

The White Wolf

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
lol thanks ^^ but its a wolf puppy

View user profile

25 Re: The New Teen Titans OCs on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

LexiNicole

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
oh... well... STILL!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum