Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:either u or Travis Touchdown...

I'm getting kind of annoyed with people mistaking me for other people...why can't you mistake me for someone awesome, like Abraham Lincoln, or Patrick Stewart?

Sean Connery?

View user profile

77 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
wow.

View user profile

78 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
OOOOOOOKKKKKK then.... well so far I've learned a few things from joining this site:

#1. We still don't have a plan for saving (or at least TRYING to save) the Teen Titans animated series.
#2. I haven't heard from the chick in charge of the forum at all, so I have no idea of what she has in mind
#3. Deforestation Sensation is the intelligence yet also the pessimist of the group gathered here... no offense at all dude, but you haven't exactly supported anything... NOT THAT THATS A BAD THING MIND YOU!!!!!! silent silent

So......................

View user profile

79 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Akuni

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
..And until I'm out of high school, along with others, I don't think we'll find a way..

View user profile

80 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:
#3. Deforestation Sensation is the intelligence yet also the pessimist of the group gathered here... no offense at all dude, but you haven't exactly supported anything... NOT THAT THATS A BAD THING MIND YOU!!!!!! silent silent

Just keepin' it real, dawg.

..And until I'm out of high school, along with others, I don't think we'll find a way..

By the time you and the rest of the middle-school tweenager brigade on this forum, the show'll be so long gone that there just plain won't be a way. Of course, it's unlikely at best now, so maybe it won't be such a change.

81 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
That's right... Kam told us she had exams... perfectly understandable... but... that was over like 5 1/2 months ago... do exams usually take that long?!

Riley, are you a freshman or senior or junior...?

View user profile

82 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Caboose

Titan Trainee
TheGreenArrow wrote:I haven't heard from the chick in charge of the forum at all, so I have no idea of what she has in mind

I don't where you got that idea, but Kimica isn't in charge. She's the tech support.

Our 'leader' always had been and always will be Mykan, who is a dude.

View user profile

83 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
They don't share the authority? ohhh yyyyyaaa! i forgot... Embarassed

View user profile

84 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
Wow... I join this site because I heard about it being some sort of sure fire way to save the TT... and instead I find people saying the exact opposite... again, no offense to you guys, ANY of you......................................................................................................................................... this is heartbreaking...........

Well at least we got some cool emoticon Titans!!!! ........yeah.

View user profile

85 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:Wow... I join this site because I heard about it being some sort of sure fire way to save the TT...

Snerf. Who told you that?

86 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
our "supreme leader"

View user profile

87 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 am

BoldPuppy

Titan Trainee
*Gigglesnort* You poor soul...

View user profile

88 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
well then somebody probly told HIM and another person told THEM and another person told THEM and another person told THEM--

View user profile

89 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
If by "him", you mean me... then yes, I don't think I heard it from your leader, but I did hear it from a source, and they made this site look promising......................... I guess they weren't completely right.... silent

View user profile

90 Wow on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

greeniegirl111

Titan Trainee
You guys are really postitive....
I think we should all plan a date where we send in a letter.
like one day, so we wuld have to all kno ahead of time how long it takes to get the letter there
and we culd post vids on youtube, on fansites and ect. sayin what our final plan is

(also I LOVVE THESE!! afro )

View user profile http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com/

91 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm

greeniegirl111 wrote:You guys are really postitive....
I think we should all plan a date where we send in a letter.
like one day, so we wuld have to all kno ahead of time how long it takes to get the letter there
and we culd post vids on youtube, on fansites and ect. sayin what our final plan is

(also I LOVVE THESE!! afro )

There's a difference between saying what does and does not work, and simply being pessimistic. If sending letters and posting videos worked, then Teen Titans would have been back in production years ago.

92 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:08 pm

MadmanRobz

Titan Trainee
There's a difference between saying what does and does not work, and simply being pessimistic. If sending letters and posting videos worked, then Teen Titans would have been back in production years ago.
Now who's pessimistic? If everyone thinks that, no one will even try. If everyone just try it, it could eventually work. Just because something hasn't worked before doesn't mean it won't work now. If we continue doing it, it might eventually work. We don't know for sure until we try do we? And i looove the smiles! x

View user profile

93 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 pm

MadmanRobz wrote:
Now who's pessimistic? If everyone thinks that, no one will even try. If everyone just try it, it could eventually work. Just because something hasn't worked before doesn't mean it won't work now. If we continue doing it, it might eventually work. We don't know for sure until we try do we? And i looove the smiles! x

Let me make myself plain--I said that letter-writing doesn't work because PEOPLE HAVE TRIED IT, AND IT DOESN'T WORK. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK, THE SOLUTION IS NOT TO KEEP DOING IT.

94 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 pm

greeniegirl111

Titan Trainee
we can try all we dam want soo if yur just gonna tell us 'why even try?' well i think imma just keep tring cuz im not giving up anytime soon
(sorry to be rude and really dont quote me on stuff)
TERRACONS FOREVERR!!

95 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 pm

greeniegirl111 wrote:we can try all we dam want soo if yur just gonna tell us 'why even try?'

Try as much as you want, but for your own sakes, try something that might actually work. Be creative. Be imaginative. Think of something new.

well i think imma just keep tring cuz im not giving up anytime soon
(sorry to be rude and really dont quote me on stuff)

I respectfully decline.
TERRACONS FOREVERR!!

...What the hell? Are you Megatron? "Terracons?"

96 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 pm

greeniegirl111

Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote: ...What the hell? Are you Megatron? "Terracons?"

welll thats whatt they call ppl who support Terra and Beast Boy

well imm sorry if i bother you wif my 'beleving that theres gonna bee more new TT' and my apparantly
unimaginative and uncreative ideas.

97 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:46 pm

greeniegirl111 wrote:

I have never heard anybody say that ever.

well imm sorry if i bother you wif my 'beleving that theres gonna bee more new TT' and my apparantly
unimaginative and uncreative ideas.

Apology accepted.

;)

98 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 pm

greeniegirl111

Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote: I have never heard anybody say that ever.

welll thats what they call themm (seriously check wif any terra fan)

99 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Titan Trainee
greeniegirl111 wrote:

I have never heard anybody say that ever.
i think dk came up with that one

also, the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

100 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:32 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
YES!!! Finally someone with a valid idea, and one that is positive!!!!! I'm in, just we need more supporters, sending letters all seperately they can brush off, no matter how large the number. But sending a wave all at once, maybe two waves if needed (or more), that should wake SOMETHING up... and if that doesn't work, we do alittle dirty work... and bribe them....................................................................................no one needs to take me up on that, but just a thought.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum