Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:wats wrng w/ tlkin lke dis?

u cn ttly rd it!

I'm sort of a grammar-Nazi, and stuff like that makes my blood boil. I mean, yeah, you can read it, but it looks really stupid and unprofessional. Having some typos, or misspellings, or a misused apostrophe in a sentence is one thing; you can overlook that. Don't sweat the small stuff. But actively talking like that is in a completely different ballpark. It's indicative of the dilution of the written word that's come about since the advent of the internet, and it bugs the hell out of me.

52 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
i thnk u adlts lse yr nd fr tlkn lk dis whn u grw up >.<

View user profile

53 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:i thnk u adlts lse yr nd fr tlkn lk dis whn u grw up >.<

See, I didn't understand any of that.

Just...speak English, please.

54 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Akuni

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Remeber kids, Navi is one word away from Nazi!

Gee, we're off subject.

View user profile

55 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 pm

RileyTheTitan wrote:Remeber kids, Navi is one word away from Nazi!

Gee, we're off subject.

Well, we're still waiting to hear that totally creative and original plan.

56 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Yawning Squirtle

Titan Trainee
i have an idea

lets just read the comics

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

57 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Comics were cancelled weren't they? Idk, but TT is back on tv on a scheuduel and thats all I care about right now.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

58 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:Comics were cancelled weren't they? Idk, but TT is back on tv on a scheuduel and thats all I care about right now.

The comics based on the series were canceled. The comics that the series was based off of are still running strong.

Enjoy your reruns.

59 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
-_- Can you ever be pleasent?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

60 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 pm

RavenxRobin101 wrote:-_- Can you ever be pleasent?

Pleasent? No. Pleasant? Yes.

Very Happy

Merely a statement of fact--show's on reruns. You know, you can always just buy the season DVD sets...

61 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sarcasm? <.< Eh, CN always plays the DEPRESSING eps... The End... Aftershock, and... Mykan's favorite, Things Change >.<

i still record em, though ^^

View user profile

62 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:36 pm

The End is actually pretty uplifting, when you think about it. As long as you don't get enraged by the sudden, Deus Ex Machina ending where Raven magically dons her Big Girl Panties and zaps Trigon with white death beams.

63 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
little Raven was better

View user profile

64 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
Alright, I'll say my plan... I know it might sound crazy but... has anyone actually asked CN what it would take to bring Teen Titans back? I mean, everybody has different ideas, and they are mostly great ones too, but TT isn't back... yet. CN obviously isn't going to bring the show back out of the goodness of their hearts, so, as dedicated fans, why not ASK them what we could do to bring the show back... at least then it will probably give us a certain area to work in.

Just a thought, let me know YOUR opinions, flame me if you want, and if anyone asks... yes, I am a big TT fan who just wants to see an unfinished story continue to be told. But then again, thats just me.

View user profile

65 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:Alright, I'll say my plan... I know it might sound crazy but... has anyone actually asked CN what it would take to bring Teen Titans back? I mean, everybody has different ideas, and they are mostly great ones too, but TT isn't back... yet. CN obviously isn't going to bring the show back out of the goodness of their hearts, so, as dedicated fans, why not ASK them what we could do to bring the show back... at least then it will probably give us a certain area to work in.

Just a thought, let me know YOUR opinions, flame me if you want, and if anyone asks... yes, I am a big TT fan who just wants to see an unfinished story continue to be told. But then again, thats just me.

This might surprise you, but yes, people have asked. Silly, because Cartoon Network doesn't have anything to do with the show's production; that rests with Warner Brothers.

And, yes, people have asked WB. They're just not interested, I'm sorry to say. People keep thinking that, for the corporations and the staff and crew and studios, it's a matter of "we would, we just can't." Nobody seems to consider that they just don't want to, that they'd rather do something else. And you can't force a change that big onto a corporate entity like WB.

The story's not unfinished, by the way--the Teen Titans, GO! comics continued the story of the animated series. It's a different medium, yes, but for people who really love that universe and those characters, it can't be that bad of a transition, right? Smile

66 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

TheGreenArrow

Titan Trainee
Yeah, I guess... but I still wish that there was a way to bring the show back, Glen Murikami's Teen Titans, though Torres hasn't done such a bad job, he's still missing alot of things that a season six of the animated cartoon would have solved (don't ask what, or you'll never hear the end of it).

I just wish we had like, a few million dollars to BRIBE these guys into bringing the show back, I had a feeling that they wouldn't do it willingly... and unless one of you is extremely rich and is a super Titans fan, that plan goes right out the window. Neutral Neutral Neutral

View user profile

67 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
*cough* uh... yea...

animation is kinda hard, actually... you gotta do all da work, all the writin... plus drawin n animatin... that takes like days on end...

but take a look @ the quality of CN 4 years ago... (ben 10, teen titans) to da present (dude what would happen ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND DRAKE or somethin... flapjack?!)

those are SO ANNOYING!!! Evil or Very Mad

what doesnt WB need? if they post a tiny lil article saying we would use some funds for a possible season 6, they would probly get thousands of dollars a day!

View user profile

68 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:*cough* uh... yea...

animation is kinda hard, actually... you gotta do all da work, all the writin... plus drawin n animatin... that takes like days on end...

but take a look @ the quality of CN 4 years ago... (ben 10, teen titans) to da present (dude what would happen ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND DRAKE or somethin... flapjack?!)

those are SO ANNOYING!!! Evil or Very Mad

what doesnt WB need? if they post a tiny lil article saying we would use some funds for a possible season 6, they would probly get thousands of dollars a day!

You know, believe it or not, those crappy cartoons that WB and CN run are working wondrously for them. Do you think they'd keep producing those shows if they weren't? They might suck, but they're still ratings gold, and WB/CN made the conscious decision to stop running superhero/action shows in favor of them. And it works.

Just because something's good doesn't mean it will be popular. The television show Firefly, for instance, a show that really was canceled well before its time, is a terrific example; a fantastic show that got the shaft by the network and never developed gained the popularity it deserved. The reverse is also true; something that's popular isn't necessarily automatically good. Look no further than, say, Twilight, this generation's mediocre fad, for evidence--or, for relevance to this discussion, the lousy cartoons that you just mentioned.

69 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Invader Zim is da BOMBBBBBB!!! and it got canceled... well... its back now...

dude what would happen, chowder, flapjack are ratings GOLD? TDI and TDA is ratings gold???

the only decent show coming 2 CN is Generator Rex... @ least it looks decent... seems like a ripoff of ben 10 AF tho

View user profile

70 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:Invader Zim is da BOMBBBBBB!!! and it got canceled... well... its back now...

No it's not. It's on reruns, meaning it's still at least on the air, but it's not in production anymore. Hasn't been for years.

71 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:Invader Zim is da BOMBBBBBB!!! and it got canceled... well... its back now...

dude what would happen, chowder, flapjack are ratings GOLD? TDI and TDA is ratings gold???

the only decent show coming 2 CN is Generator Rex... @ least it looks decent... seems like a ripoff of ben 10 AF tho

True, I'd watch it.

CN/WB (Whatever) ruined themselves.(So to speak) They cancelled the decent reality shows.
(What happened to the 'othersiders'? That was awesome, to me.)
Bur seriously? Reality shows?
What...?
On CARTOON NETWORK?!

And, yes people WOULD send in money, but, well,...i dunno.
Easiest thing we can do is hope.

But if you hope, the answers nope.
(I got that from a cartoon, not sure if it'd mean anything.)

View user profile

72 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
No, Invader Zim is coming back... D.S. wow the irony... YOU were the 1 who told me that!!! they had already done the voicing and animating, but got cancelled, and now there just running those...

nicktoons is losin it 2... its playing Big time rush n stuff

ya CN wat happened 2 CARTOONS? reality TV shows on CN can go away

ya the othersiders was cool huh? too bad they nevr run it anymore... honestly... i think CN is gettin bored... the othersiders ran for like 4 weeks... then quit <.<

View user profile

73 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:No, Invader Zim is coming back... D.S. wow the irony... YOU were the 1 who told me that!!! they had already done the voicing and animating, but got cancelled, and now there just running those...

nicktoons is losin it 2... its playing Big time rush n stuff

ya CN wat happened 2 CARTOONS? reality TV shows on CN can go away

ya the othersiders was cool huh? too bad they nevr run it anymore... honestly... i think CN is gettin bored... the othersiders ran for like 4 weeks... then quit <.<

...Invader Zim isn't coming back. It's being re-aired this month, but it is not going back into production.

When the hell did I tell you that? You need to stop taking everything I say literally. Protip: If I sound completely outlandish or exaggerated, I'm probably joking.

74 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
either u or Travis Touchdown...

View user profile

75 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

eàsilyinjüred™️ wrote:either u or Travis Touchdown...

I'm getting kind of annoyed with people mistaking me for other people...why can't you mistake me for someone awesome, like Abraham Lincoln, or Patrick Stewart?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum