Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving Teen Titans

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Guest


Guest
TheGreenArrow wrote:YES!!! Finally someone with a valid idea, and one that is positive!!!!! I'm in, just we need more supporters, sending letters all seperately they can brush off, no matter how large the number. But sending a wave all at once, maybe two waves if needed (or more), that should wake SOMETHING up... and if that doesn't work, we do alittle dirty work... and bribe them....................................................................................no one needs to take me up on that, but just a thought.


No, you don't understand; people tried sending letters en masse, they tried sending letters as a group, and nobody cared. They got their letters returned.

I mean, I used the large font AND bold lettering; I don't know how else to spell it out for you. Letter-writing doesn't work.

102 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
TheGreenArrow wrote:YES!!! Finally someone with a valid idea, and one that is positive!!!!! I'm in, just we need more supporters, sending letters all seperately they can brush off, no matter how large the number. But sending a wave all at once, maybe two waves if needed (or more), that should wake SOMETHING up... and if that doesn't work, we do alittle dirty work... and bribe them....................................................................................no one needs to take me up on that, but just a thought.

no no no no no that wont work. the big exec will just say "oh thats nice" and toss 'em aside

if you want the show back there must be a lot of visible interest in another tt show, which is difficult when fewer and fewer people are caring

the third and best option, imo, is to just move on and avoid becoming obsessed with a childrens tv show

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

103 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Guest


Guest
Yawning Squirtle wrote:
the third and best option, imo, is to just move on and avoid becoming obsessed with a childrens tv show

...'cuz, you know...

104 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 pm

TheGreenArrow

avatar
Titan Trainee
[quote="Deforestation Sensation"][quote="MadmanRobz"]
Deforestation Sensation wrote:

Let me make myself plain--I said that letter-writing doesn't work because PEOPLE HAVE TRIED IT, AND IT DOESN'T WORK. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK, THE SOLUTION IS NOT TO KEEP DOING IT.

OK THEN.... let me do something that I will proabably regret.... WHAT DO YOU[b] think we should do??????? We obviously have nothing, so instead of shooting down every idea, good or bad, why not just prove everyone wrong and tell us WHAT TO DO? Because, I know you're the non-optomist of the group (if that is even a word, but it's certainly more polite then pessimist' not that there is anything wrong with that....), but if you haven't noticed, a majority of us HAVEN'T and probably WON'T give up at all soon... so please.....HELP US OUT!!!!!!!

View user profile

105 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

TheGreenArrow

avatar
Titan Trainee
the third and best option, imo, is to just move on and avoid becoming obsessed with a childrens tv show[/quote]

Understandable for you, you are after all in your 20's, but there are quite a few of us that are still in our teens (myself included), and maybe we are obsessed, so what? We aren't giving up on life just because the show went off the air (and if someone is......... then I agree with you), we are people who really like the show, and want to see it come back, and so what if it coming back looks absolutely hopeless, doesn't make it impossible (I swear Deforestation Sensation will quote me on that one sentence ;)) And we aren't people with no lives either...contrary to what quite a few of you might think... we are just really passionate about this.

(Wow, that's the best speech I've written so far..........gives me ideas)

View user profile

106 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Guest


Guest
[quote="TheGreenArrow"]
Deforestation Sensation wrote:OK THEN.... let me do something that I will proabably regret.... WHAT DO YOU[b] think we should do???????


...Yoooouuuu want my honest opinion? I think you should just get over it and move on. Cartoon got canceled what, three, four years ago? It happens; it's not gonna come back. It's not the end of the world though, right?

but if you haven't noticed, a majority of us HAVEN'T and probably WON'T give up at all soon

I've also noticed that a majority of you either haven't hit puberty yet or haven't gotten out of it yet. Somewhere around that time, I think you'll give up.

Understandable for you, you are after all in your 20's,


I'm not--why do people keep saying this? I'm not even twenty.

and so what if it coming back looks absolutely hopeless, doesn't make it impossible (I swear Deforestation Sensation will quote me on that one sentence)


Well, you're absolutely right; it's so absurd and self-contradictory that I can't help but quote it. Mostly so that I can look at it and laugh a second time.

And we aren't people with no lives either...contrary to what quite a few of you might think... we are just really passionate about this.

(Wow, that's the best speech I've written so far..........gives me ideas)

Actually, my impression of this group is that it's a bunch of kids who are, essentially, being kids. All well and good, but sooner or later, y'all are gonna have to grow up and realize that some things just aren't gonna happen.

107 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 am

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:I'm not--why do people keep saying this? I'm not even twenty.
i think he was talking to me, who is in his 20s

i would have more to say on this topic, but i keep getting distracted by the smilies on the right side of the screen. ARGH!



LEAVE ME ALONE!

also, tt isnt coming back, but if you want to keep trying, then knock yourself out

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

108 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 am

MadmanRobz

avatar
Titan Trainee
Squirtle, deforestation, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything here, but would you stop annoying the fans? Seriously, the GOAL of this forum is to find ways to bring TT back on the air, and even if YOU don't believe that will ever happen (which contradicts the very meaning of this site, so i don't get why you're members) it's just not okay to shoot down those of us who DO believe. Even if you don't believe it yourself, you can't just go and ruin it for those of us who DO by convincing the fanbase otherwise, because that in itself will ruin our chances. You're sort of a self-fullfilling profecy, you think it won't work, so you don't even TRY, and OF COURSE it won't work if you don't even try! All I'm saying is, you are stuck in old-thinking. Yes, sending letters haven't worked before, but THAT. DOES. NOT. MATTER. That does NOT mean it will never work, that just means it hasn't worked IN THE PAST. HOWEVER, if we CONTINUE to do so for a LONG time, and send in waves (meaning a LOT of letters at the same time with determined intervalls) the directors might realize the extent of the fanbase, and start with the show again. If the fanbase gets large enough, and if the directors get informed about just how large it is through our constant demand for a continuation, there is a good chance they will eventually pick up the pieces and continue. Remember when they shut down Family Guy a few years back? The fanbase sent letters and demands, and eventually it got back on air due to it's huge fanbase. I bet 30$ either squirtle or deforestation will quote me on this with ANOTHER message containing a reply somewhat similar to ''IT WON'T WORK'' or ''YOU'RE A CHILD'' or ''GIVE UP'', or perhaps all 3... Will be interesting to see. Also: TERRACON FTFW!! X

View user profile

109 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Guest


Guest
MadmanRobz wrote:Squirtle, deforestation, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything here, but would you stop annoying the fans?

What, they don't like it when I talk into them while they're blowing so that I can hear my robot voice? ;)

Seriously, the GOAL of this forum is to find ways to bring TT back on the air, and even if YOU don't believe that will ever happen (which contradicts the very meaning of this site, so i don't get why you're members) it's just not okay to shoot down those of us who DO believe.


If one of you had an original, or creative, or intelligent thought on the matter, I wouldn't have to shoot down everything that you're saying. All you're doing is repeating the same tired ideas over and over again because apparently, if they didn't care the last several times somebody tried flooding them with letters, they'll suddenly care the next time they do.

You're sort of a self-fullfilling profecy, you think it won't work, so you don't even TRY, and OF COURSE it won't work if you don't even try!


People.

Have tried.

It doesn't.

Work.

Get it through your head. I've got precedent on this; you just think that by asking nicely enough the shrewd business executives will decide to give you your show back.

All I'm saying is, you are stuck in old-thinking. Yes, sending letters haven't worked before, but THAT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.


Do you understand how ridiculous this is? "IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER. If that thing that never works doesn't work; let's do it anyway! Huzzah!" If I want to move a boulder that's blocking a road, I don't say "Well, shoving this thing probably doesn't work, but THAT. DOES. NOT. MATTER. If I push it long and hard enough, I'm sure it'll move sooner or later! Very Happy"

That does NOT mean it will never work, that just means it hasn't worked IN THE PAST.


I'm going to speak the only language you'll understand--Teen Titans quotes. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Mad Mod. Later repeated by Starfire.

HOWEVER, if we CONTINUE to do so for a LONG time, and send in waves (meaning a LOT of letters at the same time with determined intervalls) the directors might realize the extent of the fanbase, and start with the show again.


Why don't you get it? It isn't a matter of "LOL WELL MAYBE NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT," to the executives and the producers, it's a matter of them just not wanting to produce the show anymore. It happens all the time. Childrens cartoons seldom last more than a few seasons, because they, straight down the board, have a cap at around fifty-two episodes, and once they hit that number, the show ends. You should just be glad you got what you did; do you realize how rare it is to have a show of that quality run for that amount of time?

Hey, you know what, Trouble in Tokyo was basically the last-ditch effort at generating interest for the series. I promise you, had it sold better, had it made a bigger splash in the DVD sales, you'd have at least seen a few more like it, but it didn't. There's your great big wubbulous fanbase in action.

Remember when they shut down Family Guy a few years back? The fanbase sent letters and demands, and eventually it got back on air due to it's huge fanbase.


They brought it back because they saw that the show was still profitable. It was a business decision. It had nothing at all to do with letter-writing or demands. If that actually worked, then Star Trek: Enterprise and Firefly would never have been canceled.

I bet 30$ either squirtle or deforestation will quote me on this with ANOTHER message containing a reply somewhat similar to ''IT WON'T WORK'' or ''YOU'RE A CHILD'' or ''GIVE UP'', or perhaps all 3... Will be interesting to see.

"Yeah, these people who obviously know better than me are so stupid because they don't think repeating the same useless action over and over and over and over and over again will produce different results each time. Please excuse me; I need to go eat paste and listen to the Jonas Brothers."

110 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Rad Red

avatar
Titan Trainee
Holy. S%%%.

I decide to log on to the forum for a bit, and this is what I come back to?

Mein Gott.

Okay. Let's think about Sonic SatAM for a second. It was a popular show that still retains a large fanbase to this day. But it only lasted two seasons, and was unexpectedly cancelled. The show's fans wanted the show to come back badly. In fact, to this day, people still want it to come back. And it's been, what? Sixteen? Seventeen years since it was booted off the air? The closest thing to a continuation of the SatAM series that fans are gonna get are the Archie comics based on the show that are currently still being published. And even then, the comics became a huge mound of crap in recent times.

Would I like to see the Teen Titans show return? Yes I would. But you don't see me going to the trouble to bother the execs. Wanna know why? Because I got over it. The show's finished. Done. Finito. I don't let it bother me. Like Deforestation says, if you absolutely insist on still trying to get your beloved show, you should at least come up with something more original. Letter-writing didn't work the first time, why the heck would it work the next several hundred thousand times?

View user profile

111 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm

BoldPuppy

avatar
Titan Trainee
I had a funny thought.

In all honesty, I don't think a single one of these people has even sent in a letter. Which would, for one, explain the lack of understanding that it has been done before. By the way, that letter? It was comprised of many letters from people, which was sent right back to the sender.

Really, if you're all so blindly passionate about a kid's show, then please redirect that energy into something actually useful. Like…your education or something. No one said that if you let it go that you have to stop liking the show. You're coming up with that conclusion yourselves, which further proves the fact that you're all immature tweens (and according to one, even a teen) who are still in the stage of “I know better than everyone else, and my way goes”. I hope you all grow out of it at some point because that a real crappy place to be.

View user profile

112 shut up about age!! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

greeniegirl111

avatar
Titan Trainee
well i hope you all kno that my sister (TerraNumba1Fan) whose 23 STILL thinks the show shuld be on and my 10 yr old sis thinkks so too (imma teen and i believe in it) so you guys shutt up about the age thing!! ohkay my idea was kindaa lameo and repeated lots of times but at least im tring ohkay!! im sorry for being rude AND NOBODY QUOTE ME OR ELSEE!!!!

View user profile http://bakubrawlers.forumsmotion.com/

113 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Rad Red

avatar
Titan Trainee
greeniegirl111 wrote:well i hope you all kno that my sister (TerraNumba1Fan) whose 23 STILL thinks the show shuld be on
Well, then here's a person Mykan can relate to.

ohkay my idea was kindaa lameo and repeated lots of times but at least im tring ohkay!!
See, this is what I'm getting out of this sentence. "I admit that my idea's a horrible one, and I keep on trying to get that idea to work, but at least I'm making the effort, even though in the end, the idea is a poorly thought out one that will never work at all."

I'm actually reminded of the old siege of Troy. The Trojan king had basically taken the wife of the Grecian king, and so the Grecian king sent his army to go fetch her. Basically, in the ten years that they spent laying siege to Troy, all they did was stupidly run up to the gates, and have a few of their numbers killed by the Trojans. And that got them nowhere! That's gotta be one of the most useless armies in the history of armed warfare! Look, if you can't get into the walls after ONE year, it's time to start questioning your strategies! I mean, c'mon, you stupid Grecians! What have you been doing all those ten years, shouting at the gates, hoping that they'd open the doors for you?!

Same deal here. If all of your letter-writing doesn't work for a certain amount of time, then you've gotta start asking yourself what you're doing wrong, and start coming up with something else to do.

AND NOBODY QUOTE ME OR ELSEE!!!!

I like this. "Nobody quote me or else?" It's the Internet. What're you gonna do, reach your hands through the computer screen and throttle me?

View user profile

114 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm

MadmanRobz

avatar
Titan Trainee
Seriously: PULL THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASSES. FOR GOD SAKE GUYS. If you don't believe the show will ever come back, that's fine, just SHUT. THE. HELL. UP about it! We don't CARE if you consider our ideas stupid or not, we don't wanna HEAR your OPPINIONS about OUR ideas when you YOURSELFES don't do sh*t about ANYTHING! All you do here is rant about how lame all our efforts are, while you haven't done a SINGLE thing or come up with a SINGLE idea EVER. I am getting SO tired of everyone spewing that age bullshit! Be 80, be 40, be 15, be 4 IT DOESN'T MATTER, PEOPLE HAVE VALID POINTS. Age is of NO importance WHAT SO EVER. If you don't believe in the show, GET OUT OF THIS FORUM, LIVE YOUR SO LIVES AND GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE. You're habits of constantly being a complete ASS towards anyone who even SUGGESTS an idea is getting on EVERYBODY'S nerves, and you're not helping in ANY way. Third time I'm saying it now: If you don't believe in what we do here, GET THE H**L OUT OF THIS FORUM AND GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.
-End of Rant-
THERE! DONE. Seriously, I'll eat my socks if deforestation or squirtle doesn't reply to this, seeing as they'll just LOVE another chance to behave like complete assholes

View user profile

115 Age doesn't matter. on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Caboose


Titan Trainee
You're right. Your age doesn't matter in this. Well, not your physical ages. It's more your mental age. And while you may be 12, 13, 14, whatever years old. By your posts, it's quite clear that mentally, your not much older than a 4 year old.

Rad and Deforest are making valid points. Points that are backed and founded with evidence and facts.

You, on the other hand, throw temper tantrums whenever someone says something you don't want to hear, or it isn't the answer your looking for. Like a child who asks his mom for ice cream, and when she says no, she asks her dad, expecting a yes.

Nobody's going to take you or your opinions seriously until you can express them in a way befitting someone your age or older.

Want some advice on where to start? Read your posts before you post them. Make sure everything is spelled right. Make sure you're not using all caps. Stop using text talk. At least when you're in a semi-serious discussion such as this.

View user profile

116 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Rad Red

avatar
Titan Trainee
MadmanRobz wrote:Seriously: PULL THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASSES. FOR GOD SAKE GUYS. If you don't believe the show will ever come back, that's fine, just SHUT. THE. HELL. UP about it! We don't CARE if you consider our ideas stupid or not, we don't wanna HEAR your OPPINIONS about OUR ideas when you YOURSELFES don't do sh*t about ANYTHING! All you do here is rant about how lame all our efforts are, while you haven't done a SINGLE thing or come up with a SINGLE idea EVER. I am getting SO tired of everyone spewing that age bullshit! Be 80, be 40, be 15, be 4 IT DOESN'T MATTER, PEOPLE HAVE VALID POINTS. Age is of NO importance WHAT SO EVER. If you don't believe in the show, GET OUT OF THIS FORUM, LIVE YOUR SO LIVES AND GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE. You're habits of constantly being a complete ASS towards anyone who even SUGGESTS an idea is getting on EVERYBODY'S nerves, and you're not helping in ANY way. Third time I'm saying it now: If you don't believe in what we do here, GET THE H**L OUT OF THIS FORUM AND GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.
-End of Rant-
THERE! DONE. Seriously, I'll eat my socks if deforestation or squirtle doesn't reply to this, seeing as they'll just LOVE another chance to behave like complete assholes
I never said anything about age there, buddy. As Caboose points out, clearly, you're like a child.

Rather than properly replying to anything I myself said, like the comparison to the siege of Troy, instead you go off into a temper tantrum. Do I get angry most of the time? Yes, it's a habit that people keep telling me I should break. But at least I present my posts with facts. Unlike you, who seems to like whining like a baby when you don't hear something you want to hear, rather than being sensible about it.

View user profile

117 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 pm

BoldPuppy

avatar
Titan Trainee
It’s just what I said before. Maturity has absolutely nothing to do with physical age. Mykan is a sure example of that, if I do say so myself. The guy’s 23 and certainly doesn’t act his age. What you don’t seem to get—again—is that we aren’t telling you that fun isn’t allowed, that you can’t like the show anymore. It’s just a fact of life, people. Things change. People bring up how Family Guy came back. Well, for one it was an adult show. Adult shows can come back easier than a kid’s show since I don’t really recall a kid’s show that’s come back before. I don’t watch much TV, so I honestly wouldn’t know.

The fact that it wouldn’t be profitable to bring back Teen Titans is another point no one seems to get. Also Cartoon Network doesn’t want to work with other people’s products anymore; they want to use their own, hence the Ben 10 and whatnot. So you want it back after however many years it’s been. Well, they don’t really care. Ultimately it’s not up to us, it’s up to the executives of the company. And they’ve already spoken.

Like Rad said, I just presented facts in this argument. Does anyone have anything to counter that that doesn't involve screaming like a child who wants candy but their parents won't buy them any?

View user profile

118 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Azrael


Titan Trainee
I'll tell you guys the same thing I and my buddy Snake told the people on the other site.

There's no way for it to come back.

Paul Levitz, publisher of DC Comics until very recently, explained why. It's too late. The time to write letters and have an impact was as soon as it was announced the show would not have been back. His words:

Try to figure out whether what you’re asking for is a practical possibility. When the Teen Titans animated television show ended, I got some letters begging for its return (inspired perhaps by the success of the campaign for Teen Titans Go!, more on which later). But the letters came in after the last episode aired…which meant that the team which had produced the show had broken up about a year earlier, and gone on to other gigs. There are sound business reasons why most animated tv shows only last for a certain maximum number of episodes (though the exceptions to the rule, like THE SIMPSONS, defy any form of gravity or entropy), but if you can’t keep the creative team together, you can’t replicate what the viewer loves. So asking for the show to come back after the team’s gone is self-defeating. Same thing’s true for comics.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009

You're wasting your time. It was too late as far back as when the last episode aired. Four to five years removed, there is a zero percent chance it will come back.

ESPECIALLY considering DC and WB have restructured things. DC Entertainment has been formed to take advantage of DC properties. Sorry to tell you, but the past is not on their list. They're pushing forward with new films in their Original animated video line - which has been successful - pushing for live action movies - The Flash is now on track to get a film and Green Lantern is in production right now - and dealing with the show they have right now, Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

The people with the sticks up their ass is you. You just don't get it. You never did. When the other place finally did, you migrated somewhere else to peddle dumb ideals. We live in reality, not a fairy land where dreams come true. You can tell people to shut up and go away all you want, but it doesn't change the truth.

Teen Titans, the animated series, is dead. It cannot come back. You can't resurrect a corpse, no matter how much you may like to. All you guys will do is either annoy executives who have better things to do with their time than humor a small group of kids who want a show that ended four or five years ago back or you're pleas are promptly deleted, if it's an e-mail, or tossed in a pile, if it's a letter.

The leader of the last real project for this had his letter Return to Sender'd; it does not get much clearer than that.

Oh, and about Family Guy? Sorry. You'll never attain that kind of perfect storm. Family Guy came back because it was mistreat by Fox and no one really watched it. So it was canceled and released to DVD. Through reruns on Adult Swim and DVD's, the show found an audience after death. A huge audience. It was profitable to bring it back because it was absolutely huge, with popularity beyond Teen Titans even at it's very peak. Only one other show came back after death.

Teen Titans could barely even sell it's season DVD's and the DTV film sold like ass. This was years ago, when they were released. The opposite of Family Guys situation. In other words, it's dead Jim.

View user profile

119 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:47 pm

BoldPuppy

avatar
Titan Trainee
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Azrael?

Hey, let's get them to bring back Batman The Animated Series!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH













Sorry, got bit by the Sarcastic Bug.

View user profile

120 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Guest


Guest
Azrael wrote:I'll tell you guys the same thing I and my buddy Snake told the people on the other site.

There's no way for it to come back.

Paul Levitz, publisher of DC Comics until very recently, explained why. It's too late. The time to write letters and have an impact was as soon as it was announced the show would not have been back. His words:

Try to figure out whether what you’re asking for is a practical possibility. When the Teen Titans animated television show ended, I got some letters begging for its return (inspired perhaps by the success of the campaign for Teen Titans Go!, more on which later). But the letters came in after the last episode aired…which meant that the team which had produced the show had broken up about a year earlier, and gone on to other gigs. There are sound business reasons why most animated tv shows only last for a certain maximum number of episodes (though the exceptions to the rule, like THE SIMPSONS, defy any form of gravity or entropy), but if you can’t keep the creative team together, you can’t replicate what the viewer loves. So asking for the show to come back after the team’s gone is self-defeating. Same thing’s true for comics.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009

How dare you bring logic into a series of random insults! That's like bringing an M-1 Abrams tank to a knife fight!

121 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Caboose


Titan Trainee
BoldPuppy wrote:Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Azrael?

Hey, let's get them to bring back Batman The Animated Series!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, got bit by the Sarcastic Bug.


When you think about it,they kinda did, in Arkham Asylum and it's upcoming sequel. And it would be awesome if that was a series continues for many many games.

View user profile

122 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm

MadmanRobz

avatar
Titan Trainee
And of course, judgmental people storm the forum as soon as i post anything they are stereotyping with low intelligence. I'll have you know i have a mental condition that basically forces me to be far more formal than a normal person, and write/talk in a manner that far exceeds my age. The reason my comments here are not written in that manner is because I am working very hard to rid myself of that, and unfortunately, my condition also makes it impossible for me to determine what, exactly, a ''correct'' way of writing is. The result of this is (a common problem for people with this particular problem) I either write far too correct and formal, or far too sloppy.

However, this does not exuse you're absolutly ridiculus reactions. Directly affiliating bad spelling and grammar found on a forum post with either low intelligence and/or a childish mental condition is pure idiocy on the observers part. It is a common miss-conception that has created a lot of conflicts, and still does. English is not my native language, and I hardly ever care to correct my writing when I am simply writing on a forum to guys that simply don't understand the meaning and strength behind believing in something. I can assure you, if i had written in my native language, my posts here would be far longer, and far more detailed.

Back to the subject: You're judmental nature and your childish habit of considering yourselfes to know better than anyone else is hindering this discussion. So does your illusion that i am merely speaking to one of you. I am writing this to all of you ''members'' who do not believe in that of which this forum was created for, namely bringing back the titans. I use the term ''members'' losely here, because i do not consider you to be worthy of the term unless you are actually here for the forum's goal.

People like you (who do nothing here, and contribute with absolutly nothing, not even ideas) should simply not be here. You are not having any positive effects on the forum, and you are not helping our goal. If you do not believe in the return of TT, and don't even try to think of something, you are nothing but a hindrance to those of us who do wish for it to happen. All you are doing is spreading even more doubts amongst the fanbase, and severly reducing the odds of the show's return.

I am no fool, i know the odds aren't great, but i am most certainly not mentally challenged enough to even remotly consider the ridiculus idea that the chances would be 0. If you truly believe they are, then you have absolutly no business here, and should leave immediately. We simply have no use for people who do nothing but spread doubts amongst us.

If you're still stuck in the hopelessly foolish idea that you can determine what will and will not work before we've done it, then you clearly have nothing to do here.

Was this formal enough for you? I know there are some spelling and grammar misstakes, but I'm gonna ignore them for the sake of trying to improve my bad habit of writing too correctly.

Once again: I bet 50$ someone will quote me on this with yet another meaningless rant about how ''hopeless'' he/she believes it is and come up with ''evidence'' against it. ''Evidence'' being used loosely, seeing as saying ''It didn't work before'' is nothing but foolish assumptions and a miss-conception that results are absolute after one try. I'm earning a lot of these bets... I even bet 20$ deforestation will be the first one to do it. Anyone dare to contradict it?

View user profile

123 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Guest


Guest
MadmanRobz wrote:And of course, judgmental people storm the forum as soon as i post anything they are stereotyping with low intelligence. I'll have you know i have a mental condition that basically forces me to be far more formal than a normal person, and write/talk in a manner that far exceeds my age.


Oh, you poor dear.

You're judmental nature and your childish habit of considering yourselfes to know better than anyone else is hindering this discussion. So does your illusion that i am merely speaking to one of you. I am writing this to all of you ''members'' who do not believe in that of which this forum was created for, namely bringing back the titans. I use the term ''members'' losely here, because i do not consider you to be worthy of the term unless you are actually here for the forum's goal.

People who know what they're talking about are just plain stupid.

People like you (who do nothing here, and contribute with absolutly nothing, not even ideas) should simply not be here. You are not having any positive effects on the forum, and you are not helping our goal. If you do not believe in the return of TT, and don't even try to think of something, you are nothing but a hindrance to those of us who do wish for it to happen. All you are doing is spreading even more doubts amongst the fanbase, and severly reducing the odds of the show's return.

So you just glossed over that interview that Azrael posted where the guy says that the odds of the show's return are nil, didn't you?

I am no fool, i know the odds aren't great, but i am most certainly not mentally challenged enough to even remotly consider the ridiculus idea that the chances would be 0. If you truly believe they are, then you have absolutly no business here, and should leave immediately. We simply have no use for people who do nothing but spread doubts amongst us.

Alright, you know what? If the best idea you can think of is "WRITE LETTERS UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO LISTEN TO US," then you're darn skippy that you need someone--nay, a whole host of people--to kick you in the rear.

If you're still stuck in the hopelessly foolish idea that you can determine what will and will not work before we've done it,


It's. Been done. You tard. Sweet jumping crap, something tells me that you're the type of person who'd think Obama isn't a U.S. citizen even after seeing his freaking birth certificate.

''Evidence'' being used loosely, seeing as saying ''It didn't work before'' is nothing but foolish assumptions and a miss-conception that results are absolute after one try. I'm earning a lot of these bets... I even bet 20$ deforestation will be the first one to do it. Anyone dare to contradict it?

"THINGS THAT CONTRADICT MY STANCE ARE MEANINGLESS."

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/11/11/paul-levitz-top-ten-tips-for-improving-your-letter-writing-campaign/#more-10009

You can't be bothered to read something that somebody posted, because that would completely ruin your position of moral outrage and indignation and make you look like a great big putz, can you?

Do keep up the "DEFOREST IS A BIG OL' MEANIE PANTS LOL I'LL BET HE'LL REPLY TO THIS TELLING ME THAT I'M WRONG," shtick, because until you say something intelligent, you're gonna get replies like this in spades.

124 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

_


Titan Trainee
"The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result."

>_>

Just sayin'.

View user profile

125 Re: Saving Teen Titans on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
MadmanRobz wrote:I'm earning a lot of these bets... I even bet 20$ deforestation will be the first one to do it. Anyone dare to contradict it?
oh my. he did. that must totally justify your entire post, because the rest of it sure as heck didnt.

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum