Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126 Re: Introduce Yourself on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
OMG EPIC SIGNATURE O.O

hiya new person! =D I'mma InjurStormBrownieWavesHugzNinja. Injur for short ^^

View user profile

127 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Hia Jumpy dexter person of awesomeness. Im known as Wolf, Wolfy, Wolfers... or aything really with wolf in it XD. Welcome to the random pit of crazy TT ness, and you should go on the TT cb where almost everything has nothing to do with TT aside from the fact that it is a TT cb. Good to have ya dwed.

————————————
View user profile

128 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
NEW GUY!!!! Very Happy heres to fitting in x3 welcome!

day job

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

129 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am

Lilmiss

Hi i'm Anime_girl101 but call me Ray not as in Raven, Call me Ray as in Rayna :3... if you remember me then yea i'm bak with a new acount that i will actualy get on this time.

I am a StarXRaob fan and i am easy to get along with but i will change my mood in a split second if some one is mean or nasty to me or my cusin lexi day job. I will try to actualy get into the forums this time as well but i am very shy and i hate to be in things cuz i tend to take things over so i will only be in a few.

NOW RANDOME EMOTICAN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool :lol: Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes ;) Idea Question Exclamation Neutral ⭐ Suspect I love you 🤡 steak No pirat tongue silent cat day job pale 🐒 pig 🐰 affraid confused bounce :bball: cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken albino cherry santa farao rendeer king queen jocolor study scratch geek elephant flower dancin\' afro pacman on crack mango\'s xD Aza-IF Kam the Awsome :fail: bang head Cy Guy TaCoS facepalm oopsss... Ghosty Mango burping...? Injur\'s catch phras INJUR SNOOPY! =D Wolf driving wolf glomp Wolf ^^; fox love fail Hiding Fox RavenXBeastboy Wolf running BeastboyxRaven Wolf attack shoot Wolf Ride gwen 2 Dragcave Couch Music vs Reading Drinking beer/vodka fox lick fox picture :3 Kitty pet Kitty poke Ninja Kitteh Wolf @ night ninja bounce kitty rawr charmander mango pick me :perv: mango lol

View user profile

130 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
nice use of all the emotes XDDDDDDDDDDD

-time stops- LEXI'S YOUR COUSIN :O did not see that coming. Hi, anyway xD

View user profile

131 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Dont worry Ray Ill make sure nobody harms lexi... jsut keep and eye out for rae XDDD he "likes" her and hes 16 i dont think lexi likes him bak XDDDDD. But welcome to the TT site anybody whose related to or friends with lexi is good in my book. Smile Call me Wolf.

————————————
View user profile

132 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Welcome Newbie... or old newbie? mango\'s xD Anyways welcome to the forum or welcome back...? I am fox and/or Kam the Awsome whichever works. :hugglez: Welcome anyways :3

View user profile http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

133 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:01 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
HELL YAH RAY RAY Very Happy and i kno i do not like Rae in the least bit XD,

this mite get confusing... (Rae-Ray)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

134 Re: Introduce Yourself on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Why doesn't this place have a questions or complaints section in the forums?

135 Re: Introduce Yourself on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
it does have a question area...

————————————
View user profile

136 Re: Introduce Yourself on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:03 pm

StarryNight

Titan Trainee
Who Pays? wrote:Why doesn't this place have a questions or complaints section in the forums?
Because everyone on here knows to ask others first in the cb. If no one is on just pm an Admin or Mod. Any complaints go see the Admins and ask for the ban button Very Happy jk Complaints go to Admins and they normally deal with it.

View user profile

137 Re: Introduce Yourself on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
StarryNight wrote:
Who Pays? wrote:Why doesn't this place have a questions or complaints section in the forums?
Because everyone on here knows to ask others first in the cb. If no one is on just pm an Admin or Mod. Any complaints go see the Admins and ask for the ban button Very Happy jk Complaints go to Admins and they normally deal with it.

CB = oh holy place to ask questions.

*crosses arms* well aren't you the fitting admin in training?

View user profile

138 Re: Introduce Yourself on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm

StarryNight

Titan Trainee
Admin in training? Why Injur, I'm flattered you'd think that.

View user profile

139 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 am

The White Wolf wrote:it does have a question area...
Yeah well the graphics for this site should get a terrible review due to the fact that its so confusing to figure out what is where. Improve the graphics Ms. Administrator please.

140 Re: Introduce Yourself on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
ill see what i can do thx for being positive about notifing me tho ^-^

————————————
View user profile

141 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:44 am

I see no effort towards better graphics.

142 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I'm working on it. But for now,

GOSH, MURPHEY,

View user profile

143 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 am

Don't you dare go Joker on me.

144 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
x3

View user profile

145 Re: Introduce Yourself on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Hey dwed joker pwns all it should be a complament to be de joker Rape Face best villain EVAR! (other then slade)

————————————
View user profile

146 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 am

I'm not complaining about the Joker, and you know nothing about the real him. Just saying. The Joker is my favorite villain, but I have logical reason's to like him. You guys need to brush up on comic book history, not the T.V. show characters. Though they may be fun to watch, they're some time's not correct. The real Joker would give you nightmare's.

147 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:44 am

Murphey's Law wrote:I'm not complaining about the Joker, and you know nothing about the real him. Just saying. The Joker is my favorite villain, but I have logical reason's to like him. You guys need to brush up on comic book history, not the T.V. show characters. Though they may be fun to watch, they're some time's not correct. The real Joker would give you nightmare's.

Whereas Heath Ledger's Joker was prone to frolicking in fields of tiger-lillies and cooking sumptuous meals for the homeless. Nothing frightening about him at all.

148 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Murphey's Law wrote:I'm not complaining about the Joker, and you know nothing about the real him. Just saying. The Joker is my favorite villain, but I have logical reason's to like him. You guys need to brush up on comic book history, not the T.V. show characters. Though they may be fun to watch, they're some time's not correct. The real Joker would give you nightmare's.

Whereas Heath Ledger's Joker was prone to frolicking in fields of tiger-lillies and cooking sumptuous meals for the homeless. Nothing frightening about him at all.

I'm not saying anything bad about that Joker, hell, he was the best live action Joker. Though, Jack Nicholson would be second on the list. Just saying, the cartoon Joker's, especially the crappy one from the show, The Batman, or the one from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, weren't living up to the Joker's name. Mark Hamill win's, no one can disagree with that. And John Di Maggio did very well in Batman: Under the Red Hood.

149 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Murphey's Law wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:

I'm not saying anything bad about that Joker, hell, he was the best live action Joker. Though, Jack Nicholson would be second on the list. Just saying, the cartoon Joker's, especially the crappy one from the show, The Batman, or the one from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, weren't living up to the Joker's name. Mark Hamill win's, no one can disagree with that. And John Di Maggio did very well in Batman: Under the Red Hood.

Alright, fair enough. I agree with you; Mark Hamil defined the Joker.

150 Re: Introduce Yourself on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Mango wrote:DS is the wife,
ur the man. unless you wanna be the bride.

Technically I am a girl.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum