Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A fanfic I suggest

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Guest


Guest
Hi! So out of the many forums I take part in, I realize that there is no thread for fanfic recommendations, and I thought "Hey! Why don't we make a fanfic recommendation thread!" So yup, here it is! ^^ You can recommend fanfics about ANY character, couple, ect. as long as its TT related. Also, I guess you can post fanfics YOU created, but really, this is mainly for fanfics that are not yours, and that you just happened to come across while reading.

Anywho, here is my recommendation:



Okay, so I came across this fanfiction that I absolutley LOVE, and of course, it's about Starfire. Very Happy So yeah, for all of you Starfire fans here is something I recommend:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5493776/1/Good_girl_Gone_Bad

True, its not finished. But it's still really really really good! So... yeah, go read it! Very Happy



Last edited by @Starfire_02 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
OMG!!! I read it and its really good. They should continue it!!

View user profile

3 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Guest


Guest
I know right!! She better finish it soon! And Omg, how did you do that little starfire face at the end??

4 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
There are emoticons next to where you write the messages. You just click one and they pop up!!

View user profile

5 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Guest


Guest
OMG

6 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Guest


Guest
I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Actually, you know what it reminds me of? It's a rehash of another fanfic where Robin and Starfire are villains. A much better fanfic, might I ad.

You can follow this link and read it for yourselves.

7 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Guest


Guest
Okay Smile And really? You don't like it? Hmm... oh well, everyone has their own opinions.

8 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

BoldPuppy

avatar
Titan Trainee
I'm going to have to agree with Deforest on this one. The first is rather contrived, and its overall atmosphere was tepid in regards to the planning and presentation of what could possibly create an engaging plot. It’s definitely not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

The second, however, has more substance, which made it much more enjoyable, but still not something I would read often. Don’t mind me, though, I don’t read very many fan fictions simply because I don’t find much out there worth reading.

View user profile

9 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Guest


Guest
Yeah, I'm reading the second one right now and I like it alot.. I still have to finish it though

10 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
I read up to chapter 7 and its getting really good. i really hope they continue it...soon!!

View user profile

11 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Guest


Guest
Me too!

Oh and I read the Bonnie and Clyde one and that was AMAZING! Like.. I think that fanfic is my new obbsession.. lol. TTgirl, you should totally read it! That and the sequel..

12 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
So is the whole fanfic just called bonnie and Clyde??? I'll look it up!!

View user profile

13 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Guest


Guest
yes lol

14 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:16 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
Can u tell me who its by or give me a link?? There is like 50 responses of it when I search it at the site!!

View user profile

15 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Guest


Guest
TTgirl wrote:Can u tell me who its by or give me a link?? There is like 50 responses of it when I search it at the site!!

There's a link to it in my original post.

16 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Injur

avatar
Teen Titan Mega Fan
Deforestation Sensation wrote:I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Forced meaning...?

View user profile

17 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Guest


Guest
easilyinjuired wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:I don't know. Just reading the first couple of chapters, I'm not impressed with it at all. It seems so forced.

Forced meaning...?

The plot never feels natural. The way the writing flows, it's like somebody's sitting there with an oar swinging madly at it trying to create a current. As if the only thought that went into the story was "What if Starfire was eebil lawlz."

18 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Guest


Guest
Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

19 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Guest


Guest
@Starfire_02 wrote:Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

Yes, but you also think that this is a deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scene.

Razz I'm just teasing you. Of course, you're welcome to your opinion.

Hey, can we suggest any fanfics in this thread? Make it an all-purpose recommendation thread?

20 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Guest


Guest
Sure! ^^

21 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
@Starfire_02 wrote:Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

Yes, but you also think that this is a deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scene.

Razz I'm just teasing you. Of course, you're welcome to your opinion.

Hey, can we suggest any fanfics in this thread? Make it an all-purpose recommendation thread?
dude that scene made me cry. dont joke

This here is a Digimon Teen titans crossover. Its so stupid it made me lol

protip: optimum reading requires lsd

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

22 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Yawning Squirtle wrote:
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
@Starfire_02 wrote:Well, I don't feel that way. I really love it!

Yes, but you also think that this is a deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scene.

Razz I'm just teasing you. Of course, you're welcome to your opinion.

Hey, can we suggest any fanfics in this thread? Make it an all-purpose recommendation thread?
dude that scene made me cry. dont joke

Did it fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGHT?!

23 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

Yawning Squirtle

avatar
Titan Trainee
Deforestation Sensation wrote:
Did it fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGHT?!


maybe

View user profile http://www.hsienko.com/asperchu/index.php?title=Yawning_Squirtle

24 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

TTgirl

avatar
Titan Trainee
I can't seem to find the link from your original post. Maybe its my stupid computer...can u put the link on again???

View user profile

25 Re: A fanfic I suggest on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Guest


Guest
TTgirl wrote:I can't seem to find the link from your original post. Maybe its my stupid computer...can u put the link on again???

You can follow this link and read it for yourselves.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum