Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The end is Here

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(Shutup.)

Great response miss moderator. That's a great way to talk to member's. Sheesh, I just wanted to come to this site a have my fan-work critiqued.

View user profile

177 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Don't piss me off waterbottle)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

178 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(Don't piss me off waterbottle)

Are you going to ban me for having an opinion?

View user profile

179 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(No.)

180 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:15 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Don't use Batman refrences, you aren't worthy of them. In fact, you aren't WORTH my time, see you never(hopefully)... douche.)

181 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(Don't use Batman refrences, you aren't worthy of them. In fact, you aren't WORTH my time, see you never(hopefully)... douche.)

You know nothing of Batman.. I have every single right to use them, unlike you little miss Lexi. And would you like for me to explain what a 'douche' is in literal terms? You're a girl, you should probably learn what it is used for.

View user profile

182 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
( ENOUGH!!!!! EXO YOU BY GOD BETTER SHAPE UP YOUR FUCKING HABBIT OF INSULTING FELLOW MEMBER OR BY FUCKING GOD YOU'LL REGRET IT! IDC IF YOU HATE ME OR ANYBODY ELSE YOU DO NOT INSULT ANYBODY ON THIS SITE! HATE THEM IF YOU WANT I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A Kam. BUT PHYCIALLY HARASSING THEM IS ANOTHER THING! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM WARNING YOU BECUASE IM TIRED OF YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE TROLLING AROUND HERE IT AINT FUNNY AND IT AINT COOL!

And Lexi nice job backing up Mangy but fighting fire with fire wont do no good, you shoudln't insult the insulter XD don't drop down to his level gal ^.^ )

————————————
View user profile

183 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:44 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(BULL- ... No, she told me to stop. Anyway, back to the rp it's self, what's going on I wanna join back in.)

184 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(BULL- ... No, she told me to stop. Anyway, back to the rp it's self, what's going on I wanna join back in.)

Uh, can you show me where I insulted on of you? Seriously?

View user profile

185 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
EcoBottle wrote: Was I calling you pathetic? Well, obviously,
EcoBottle wrote: Great response, MissModerator.
EcoBottle wrote: You know nothing of Batman.
EcoBottle wrote: Little Miss Lexi.
All of which I took as an insult, can we be done with this nonsense? I'm not the one who started it but it's obvious the one who did isn't going to end it.)

186 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(XD okay lexi this is whats happening we ran into the woods looking for this school of somesort but Logan (the idiot) got attacked by some sort of thing that reached out and garbbed him so I *stands proudly* saved him. Then when we reahced the high school Haley ingahs character came crashing down the stairs fallowed by zombies we saved her ended up in de safe room and in the process I lost mah clothes so im stuck in wolfy form! YAY oh and now we r sleeping)

(and eco callign mangy fat and posting pictures that do not look like him and infact are ugly fat people is infact an insult so please just dont do that)

————————————
View user profile

187 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Eco really take this soemwhere else other then this site. Yor really being a jerk at this moment)

————————————
View user profile

188 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
EcoBottle wrote: Was I calling you pathetic? Well, obviously,

That's one
EcoBottle wrote: Great response, MissModerator.

Well, you are a moderator

EcoBottle wrote: You know nothing of Batman.

That one is just obvious.

EcoBottle wrote: Little Miss Lexi.

You are a little kid. And a girl. And your name is Lexi.

The White Wolf wrote:(and eco callign mangy fat and posting pictures that do not look like him and infact are ugly fat people is infact an insult so please just dont do that)

That's two. Count them, two insult's kids. One, two! Ah ah ah.

View user profile

189 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
The White Wolf wrote:(Eco really take this soemwhere else other then this site. Yor really being a jerk at this moment)

Well, sorry that I've had too much to drink tonight. Careful kiddies, Patron is strong stuff.

View user profile

190 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(ugh Why me? EcoI'm not going to judge you and your.. erm drinking but please dont take it to the people here, we all areminor except a few of us here. And yes Im a kid and sois Lexi but that doesnt mean we have norights or shouldn't be taken seriosuly.)

————————————
View user profile

191 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
The White Wolf wrote:(ugh Why me? EcoI'm not going to judge you and your.. erm drinking but please dont take it to the people here, we all areminor except a few of us here. And yes Im a kid and sois Lexi but that doesnt mean we have norights or shouldn't be taken seriosuly.)

Heellooooo... I am 18 year's old. Why would anyone over the legal drinking age come to this site? It's a kid's site.

View user profile

192 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Aren't you a little younge to be drinking? Besides believe it or not you still as much as a kid as the rest of us...)

————————————
View user profile

193 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
The White Wolf wrote:(Aren't you a little younge to be drinking? Besides believe it or not you still as much as a kid as the rest of us...)

No one is too young to drink. And I know I'm a kid, I still love to drink though.

View user profile

194 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(You know we could file a police report on that one right? I took a screen shot of the one saying you were drinking, and you saying your 18. Now with the rp. Let me see...)

Lexi walked around aimlessly until she found a door to a, *gasp*, MOFO SAFE ROOM Very Happy. She ran to the door and started banging her fists on it. "LET ME IN. LET ME IN. LET ME IN. LET ME IN."

195 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I groaned and stumbled to the door knowing it was Lexi. I cracked it open and pulled her in shutting and locking the door behind me. Then I went back to my spot and curled up in a ball. Sighing I pulled out my waterball and made the water write. "Nice timing gal... oh btw this is Haley we just bumped into her... and tomorrow we are rading a clothes sotore YAY. Right after that Ima continue the search for Lpe.. but now Im tired and drooly butt is asleep... ya'll need a blanket?"

————————————
View user profile

196 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Lexi read the water-... word... stuff, mango\'s xD, and shrugged. "Nah I'm good, wait, why are you raiding a clothes store? And why are you in- ooooohhhh..." She put two and two together and didn't need much help figuring out why...

197 Re: The end is Here on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(WHEN THE HELL DID THIS SITE BECOME THE TROLL HQ!? ANY OTHER TROLL PLANS ON NOT BEING BANNED NEEDS TO SHUTUP AND FIND SOME OTHER SITE TO RANT ON!)

198 Re: The end is Here on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Get out.)

199 Re: The end is Here on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(Get out.)
Very well, Boss.

200 Re: The end is Here on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(WHEN THE HELL DID THIS SITE BECOME THE TROLL HQ!? ANY OTHER TROLL PLANS ON NOT BEING BANNED NEEDS TO SHUTUP AND FIND SOME OTHER SITE TO RANT ON!)

too late. So far we've banned
DS, Murphey, Who Pays, Ecobottle, and any other forum troll that ever gets on here will suffer the same fate.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum