Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The end is Here

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I glared at Logan and smaked him on the head with my tail HARD. Then muttered something along the lines of "perevert" knowing he couldnt undertsnad me.

————————————
View user profile

152 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Haley just looked at the wolf who had just hit her head on the wall. Standing a little taller she saw the bag the wolf had been looking in was empty. Is that like a Hulk thing? Shreding all your clothes? Haley knew that her apartment was still highly stocked with food and clothes...

View user profile

153 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:43 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I shook my fur and sat down grumbling having the slightest clue what to do next. So I simply layed down...and rested.

————————————
View user profile

154 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Haley cleared her throat. Looking at the wolf, she said, "Er...I have some clothes at my place if you wanna... have some..." she twiddled her thumbs. Never was good at persuading people... she thought

View user profile

155 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Too tired." Logan said, laying on the floor.

View user profile

156 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:07 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I groaned and looked up at her with a sigh. Wanting sleep badly as well. So I grabed my bag reached for my bottled water once agin taking off the top and making the water rise, as my eyes turned fully blue. I made the water spell out a sentence. "Thanks but I doubt anybody dresses they way I do... I have this certain... look because for me its easy to run out of clothes so unless you have thousands of sports bra's, a couple baggy t-shirts or baned up shorts don't think it'll do..." IT said as I yawned. Then I made it right something else. We can just riad some clothes store tomorrow, besides me and drooly perv but have had a long exuahsting few days together and we are in a slight hurry to save my best friend... but now we need sleep or I will die." I added then made the water go back in the water bottle and put it back in my bag. Only then did I curl in a ball and go to sleep.

————————————
View user profile

157 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Haley stood there with a Shocked expression. "Er..." she racked her memory trying to remember what she had in her dressers... "Ok," Haley said, shrugging, as the wolf curled up. She noticed a rat hanging out in a corner and focused her mind on the rat.

View user profile

158 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I could sense the rat there and right now I didnt want anybody harming it... concidering the fact that I like all nature and animals even the bottum dwellers such as the rats so I shot the girl a look saying "hurt the rat and I break your face." and curled back into a ball. It was a good thing I had a ton of fur to keep me warm otherwize id be freezing.

————————————
View user profile

159 Re: The end is Here on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Haley stepped back. The wolf clearly didn't want her to harm the rat. Focusing again, she felt herself take control of the rat's tiny mind and made it scurry in circles and do flips. She smiled.

View user profile

160 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I glanced at the girl and smirked. Even if I just now met her she needed... at least a fraction of sleep but I figured she'd rest when she wnated. But I reached in my bag and pulled out a blanket only to toss it at the girl and continue to try and get sleep.

————————————
View user profile

161 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Logan drooled on his sleeve.

View user profile

162 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Normally I'd slap Logan but that would involve moving and I did not wanna move.

————————————
View user profile

163 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Why would u slap me for drooling? DX)

View user profile

164 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Haley caught the blanket and gave the wolf a 'thanks' look. Sitting down and leaning against the wall, she let the rat run away on its own and pulled the blanket over herself.

View user profile

165 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(this is where I say................now what? oh and becuse she feels like it Razz )

Sooner or l8r I drifted off to sleep into a nice dream, which nobody will know Twisted Evil

————————————
View user profile

166 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Max rape?)

View user profile

167 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Mango wrote:(Max rape?)

(well in synthias perfection Luke rape Rape Face )

————————————
View user profile

168 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
I have found a picture of Mango online!

I would give you a internet cookie for naming this dude, but that fatty Mango ate them all, sorry to disappoint you. He need's to learn how to share :T

View user profile

169 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Your a pumpose a**hole, you are aware of that right?)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

170 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(Your a pumpose a**hole, you are aware of that right?)

Chick, you know it's spelled pompous, right? If you're gonna try and insult me, which I have yet to see anything worth my time, you should at least get your grammar right. It just makes you seem all the more pathetic.

View user profile

171 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(You're talking about pathetic? You sir, are the one going around and trolling a bunch of kids. That not pathetic? But know what, I'm not going to engage on here, you'll be outa here soon enough by the looks of it.)

172 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(You're talking about pathetic? You sir, are the one going around and trolling a bunch of kids. That not pathetic? But know what, I'm not going to engage on here, you'll be outa here soon enough by the looks of it.)

Well excuse me princess, was I calling you pathetic? Well obviously, BUT that does not excuse the fact that you're calling me a troller. I am INSULTED. One, do you even know what that is, or is that just what Miss Boss Wolf told you what I was? Two, I am a large Teen Titan's fan, especially in certain areas *wink wink, nudge nudge*.

View user profile

173 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(nobody is my boss...)

174 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

EcoBottle

Titan Trainee
♪☠*~Lexi~*☠♪ wrote:(nobody is my boss...)

And yet you're a mod... Who HAS TO follow the order's of the Admins. Contradiction I be seeing!

View user profile

175 Re: The end is Here on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:45 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Shutup.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum