Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 26]

76 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I yelped and jumped up at his attack. "Leave me alone!" I snapped. "Im not some mut who fallows comands I do what I want when I want where I want! I had one master before and he died so screw him screw the world. I dont care for any other all I care about is distroying anybody who harms the forest lands or any nature for that instinct." I said snarling as flames circled around me and danced across my fur.

————————————
View user profile

77 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Klauz looked down at his waist where his communicator was beeping.
"ngh... " Klauz narrowed his eyes.
Then, in a terminator voice, "I'll be back."
He jumped away, up to the roof higher up, then forward a bit then down, and landed on top of Garuk.
"Hello, Swine."

View user profile

78 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I grunted and turned around to walk away. Stupid meaningless humans they should all drown for all I care... I took care of them for years and what did I get? Forests cut down,, river lakes all gone! God... I thought as I jumped down from the roof and used fire to help me land softly. I walked back into the forest and laid down next to a small pond. Whats happening to me?... was my lat thought as I drifted off to sleep.

[ ok soo im going to a pool party for Jakes father bday Ill tell him shad u said happy bday to him XDDD soo yeah...]

————————————
View user profile

79 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[kam... post something... kaaaaammm -pokes Kam-]

View user profile

80 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(...awkward. >_>)

The moment Klauz landed onto Garuk, he gripped Klauz and slung him off, snarling all the way. He aimed a kick straight at his throat and started to dart off again.

View user profile

81 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
~Tropical Storm~ wrote:[kam... post something... kaaaaammm -pokes Kam-]
(Gah sry! V-Ball 2 day! xD)
"Uh... Sorry to intrude here." Kamica said getting up. "Ok don't poke me. Thought you two were with ol'one-eye." Dusting herself off she asked, "You aren't are you?"

View user profile http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

82 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Enough foolishness, wolf apologize to shadow. Shadow, AND wolf, stop making idiotic posts. Understand?)

Klauz groaned.
"Slade'll be mad when he hears he got away."

View user profile

83 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi brought her hand back and took her other hand off of Cole's mouth. "Uhh... sorry. We didn't... expect you." Sammi raised her eyebrow. "No, we're not with the one-eyed guy... both me and this guy here try to help whenever we can. How about you?"

View user profile

84 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Just flying on the run. Dropping in here, and there." She looked at Cole, "Um, he gonna be ok?" Kamica walked up to him and waved her hand in front of his face. "Looking alittle like roadkill here..."

85 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Cool..." Sammi said. As Kamica walked up to Cole and waved her hand in front of Cole's white and still shocked face, Sammi nudged him and Cole shook his head. "Uhh... ya. Sorry..." He said, blushing a bit. Sammi smiled and then looked at Kamica. "Why are you running?"

View user profile

86 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia simply stared forward at the madman and the others. What an interesting group of people this will turn out to be...

This situation shall turn out to be simple enough...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

87 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Everyone has they're reasons. I have alot but, I'll tell yeah one of them." She lowered her voice a bit, "I'm working on a rebelion. Starting a new world order. Atleast going back to the old one, before Slade. To start it off, I'm making a team. Sorta like New-Age Teen Titans." Rubbing the back of her head Kamica added, "I, um, also seem to have gotten myself lost. I was flying from Jump City and ended up- what city is this?"

88 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I woke up after three different visions. All strange in may ways. One where I joined forces with bad another good and another where basically I stayed where I was and fell in love with a squierl.......... wait that was an ordinary dream the last part. I thought to myself and smirked a bit before standing up and shaking my fur. "Nobody uses Lupe as a serf thats for dang sure... I have no master...." I said sitting down on a rock. "Alougth one owner would be nice..." I said rubbing my chin with my tail. Shrugging I climbed off the rock and headed back into the city.

[*grumbles softly* sowie shaddy

————————————
View user profile

89 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 am

_

Titan Trainee
Garuk, no longer trying to be killed/captured/whatever, was now residing in a dark corner of the city tending to his wounds. He was really not doing a good job at staying hidden, growling and grunting as he did. With one last growl, Garuk laid down and closed his eyes.

View user profile

90 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 pm

ultimateravenfan

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:I woke up after three different visions. All strange in may ways. One where I joined forces with bad another good and another where basically I stayed where I was and fell in love with a squierl.......... wait that was an ordinary dream the last part. I thought to myself and smirked a bit before standing up and shaking my fur. "Nobody uses Lupe as a serf thats for dang sure... I have no master...." I said sitting down on a rock. "Alougth one owner would be nice..." I said rubbing my chin with my tail. Shrugging I climbed off the rock and headed back into the city.

[*grumbles softly* sowie shaddy

shaddy said to say it louder XD

View user profile

91 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(O.O... and who da hell is decoy x3)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

92 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[very nice to say Lexi -3-....]

Snake facepalmed, she went after Klauz. A cough escaped her lips, "Slade already knows probably." She said covering her gash as her hand dripped with blood.

View user profile

93 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi narrowed her eyes. "Slade. I hate what he's done to this world... he's the reason for all these teenagers getting weird powers..." She clenched her fist. "Jump City?" Cole murmured. "My grandfather lives there! This is Venice, Italy, anyway... or it used to be."

View user profile

94 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[ sowie shad -_- ]

I wondered what was all of this about. The bad guys and good. Since I havent been out in the city for a LONG time I wasnt to sure. But yet again my curioity took control over me as I snooped around the rofs of the city.

————————————
View user profile

95 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

_

Titan Trainee
The moment Garuk began drifting off to sleep and his mind turning back on, the pain struck him and he snapped up retaining a scream. He looked down at the bloody gnashes over his chest.
"Mental note; snake-girl is tougher than she looks..." John muttered, not knowing what happened but remembering the snake-ish girl. He clipped his swords back on, which were littered in a pile, and poured some water over his filthy wounds to clean them. He made some make-shift bandages out of his shirt and walked away from his corner, making a mental note to be much more careful as to who he provoked.

View user profile

96 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:[ sowie shad -_- ]

I wondered what was all of this about. The bad guys and good. Since I havent been out in the city for a LONG time I wasnt to sure. But yet again my curioity took control over me as I snooped around the rofs of the city.

I really can't see what you said there.

View user profile

97 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
{iLL MAKE IT A TAD BIGGER AN DAT IT xp sowie shaddy (even tho u secretly wuv em all XP)

————————————
View user profile

98 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:sowie shaddy
Hm, be more sincere.

View user profile

99 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:15 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
............................................................get ur butt on chat (even when im pon de airplane) and maybe i will XP

————————————
View user profile

100 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:............................................................get ur butt on chat (even when im pon de airplane) and maybe i will XP
Ehhhh....Well......I want you to say it on here. Then i'd forgive you :3

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum