Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 26]

51 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I snapped my head up and sniffed around. Growlin softly I looked up and closed my eyes letting my visions sense what was going on. Senseing and smelling other I fallowed to where ome strange people were. I snarled at the one guy calling towards me.

View user profile

52 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[I thought you went to sleep! DX Liar!!]
Snake continued to hop, sensing the person closer. She began to hiss louder, "I can sense you.." She murmured narrowing her eyes. Her hands were clenched into fists ready to fight. She ignored the strands going into her eyes, her eyes focused forward, without blinking. She pushed herself forward to gain a faster speed.

View user profile

53 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[XD shaddy! anyways ima have Lupe be nuteral in this bad and good... and i gtg to bed XD]

————————————
View user profile

54 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:[XD shaddy! anyways ima have Lupe be nuteral in this bad and good... and i gtg to bed XD]
That wasnt for you...That was for DECOY >__>

View user profile

55 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:16 am

_

Titan Trainee
(Technically, I said I had to go. >_> I came back for a few minutes; I'm no liar. <_<)

John smiled to himself as Snake grew faster, searching for something urgently. Ambush was in his mind, but knowing her motives would be good...
"Hey." he called to her, sword unsheathed and gripped tightly in both hands.
"Stop searching and get to the point."

View user profile

56 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:04 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(L like this Decoy guy Smile )

Klauz smiled and approached.
"If I weren't evil, I would pet you. :3 But I am, so... "
He grabbed Lupe by the skin on her nexk and began to drag her away.

(doggy abuser D:)

View user profile

57 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"GET OFF ME!" I snapped shooting a ball of fire at him while I struggled myself free from his grip.

View user profile

58 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Shut up Mango, still decoy >3>..]
Snake turned to look at the man, "What are you doing here?" She asked in a hiss as her hands extended,her eyes narrowed at him. "Nice toy." She said referring to his sword.

View user profile

59 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[shad hates us we r on shad exile.. WELL FINE ME NO NEED U XP *sniff*]

————————————
View user profile

60 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(Yes, yes I know, Shadow. .3.)

"Thanks." John snorted, raising an eyebrow at Snake.
"And trust me, if there was a decent place to go right now, I'd leave. Would I be right guessing that you're one of the sad servants working for whoever rules here?" he asked.

View user profile

61 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[where the hell did meh post go D:]

As Sammi and Cole walked to the room they called "the training room," there was a sound of fire burning, and before they knew it, there was a hole in the ceiling and a girl that had jumped down in between them. Sammi put her hand over Cole's mouth to stop him from screaming. "Uhh... can we help you...?"

View user profile

62 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Come on wolf -3-....And Decoy...*kicks* o3o]

Snake threw her arm at John, "I am an apprentice. Not a servant." She hissed.

View user profile

63 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[fine -_- =D happy? XD]

————————————
View user profile

64 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(>_>!)

John scrambled as quickly as he could to get out of the way of the arm.
"You follow the will of someone you think is better than you. Same thing." he said, rolling his eyes. But if she's going to fight dirty... he thought... The life went from his eyes and the sword clanked to the floor, replaced by the two thinner ones at his side. He looked around for a while, before singling out the creature in front of him. Breathing huge breathes and nostrils flaring, he swung his two swords straight at Snake.

View user profile

65 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[XD as a clam. *hugs decoy* :3 ]
Snake was a bit surprise, however she tried to dodge the swords. however she ended up with a cut on her arm. She gave another hiss, "Enough talking and more fighting." She said stretching her hands towards him as her fingers stretched out like claws.

View user profile

66 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(...A clam, really? XD *returns hug* >_> <_<)

John really couldn't start talking again even if he wanted to. He snarled at Snake, (which he saw in a horribly large amount of detail now) and leaped at her, flying into the claws and getting two gory looking wounds on his shoulders. He was close to Snake now, snarling still. He whipped his blades up again to come crashing onto Snake.

View user profile

67 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Yes, as a clam xP!! :33!!!!!]
She could see every detail on his face, her eyes followed his sword as they clashed into her. Snake gritted her teeth as she felt a sharp pain, "Damn you." She muttered as she ducked down and threw out her leg under him. Her free left hand placed itself on her wound, however she ignored it. She hissed loudly now as she straightened herself up.

View user profile

68 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(Well. Good for you then. XD)

Garuk very nearly avoided the low sweep, but it still tripped him back. Growling and grunting in a way sounding like 'garuk', he stood up again, swords in hand. His instincts were telling him that he shouldn't stop attacking. Taking both swords, he made a slash towards her leg, but he kept himself open by putting all his efforts in an attack.

View user profile

69 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[Why....are we talking in a rp?! XD Funny, we're talking while our characters are attacking to each other =T]

When Garuk slashed her leg she went in for a lunge at him. Her eyes focused on him as she threw out her arms at him again. Blood trickled down her leg, it didn't matter to her. She was in pain, though she kept attacking. Her fork tongue came out of her mouth hissing at Garuk.

View user profile

70 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

_

Titan Trainee
(XDDD I dunno...)

Garuk took the attack head on, leaving gaping slashes along his chest. When he had his mind back he'd really have to put on his body armor... But that was for another time. Growling, he took both swords, slashing one towards Snake's stomach, the other staying put to guard himself.

View user profile

71 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
(XDDDD......Well...Uh XD....*pokes :0*)

Snake's stomach arched, dodging the sword. She narrowed her eyes at him as she raised her fist in front of him "It's not going to be that easy." She hissed at him, throwing a punch.

View user profile

72 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

_

Titan Trainee
Garuk just grunted at Snake, the flat of the blade blocking her punch, as he brought the other sword upwards to cut the arm. He was losing more blood now, and he needed to run before he got killed or something, his instincts were telling him this. Making one last quick slash, he picked up the broadsword on the ground and ran off as fast as he could, growling all the way.

View user profile

73 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
(Answer: Love)

Klauz's eyes widened as the dog had shot flames at him.
He was launched back and sat up with an amazed look.
"Fire dog? My master'll love this."
Klauz retracted his klawz and ran at Lupe, dragging them in the concrete fo the roof as he ran.
Then he threw a slice.

View user profile

74 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[...What..? o_o]

There was now two gashes on her body, she hissed as Garuk ran. She though of running after him, but she thought it would be pretty stupid if she was hurt and attacking.. However, Slade wouldn't be happy if someone escaped. Though, John was hurt, she could easily heal and get him later. She took out her communicator and contacted Klauz, "The guy escaped, but he's losing a lot of blood, not a good sign for him." She said looking at the communicator with her green eyes.

View user profile

75 Re: Saviors, No More on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi poked the girl who had just fallen through their roof, with her hand still over Cole's mouth to stop him from screaming.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum