Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 26]

126 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Great, no backing out ok?" Her hand began to glow with a faint silver light. And a portal-like thing floated off her hand and slid to the floor. "Wormholes, they take alot of energy but get cha where you need to go. Just jump in and we'll be off to Jump City. Actually the Titans' old tower."

View user profile http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

127 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Both Cole and Sammi's eyes widened. "A wormhole... cool." Cole said. Sammi nodded and inched closer to the wormhole portal thing and Cole followed her. They both exchanged a look and jumped into the wormhole at the same time. Sammi felt like she was flying in space and Cole just screamed silently.

View user profile

128 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Kam ol'girl, what have you got these two into?" Kamica asked herself as she jumpped in. She could feel the effects of the energy it took to make the wormhole take it's toll. And as soon as her feet hit the Tower roof, she had a feeling that the wormhole was a bad idea. "Guys, try not to move around much for a few minutes. You might throw up." Gotta love wormholes... She thought.

129 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi was the first to land on the roof facefirst. She skidded across the top then stood up again and rubbed her head. Cole landed next with a painful thump. "Ow..." Both shook off the feeling as Kamica came through the wormhole and landed perfectly on her feet. "Lucky..." Cole murmured. Just then, both of them felt a little sick and their stomachs ached.

View user profile

130 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Told ya." Kamica said as she stumbled a bit to the door down. "Come on I'm sure they have extra comm.s down here. Cy's couch should be here too. Dang I need to sit." She could tell that her face would be pale and her aqua blue streak of hair would be turning a bit brown.

131 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi was silent and Cole just groaned. Sammi noticed that Kamica's face was becoming paler and the streak in her hair was turning brown and nodded, following Kamica to the door down, and grabbing Cole's wrist so he would come too.

Last edited by ~Tropical Storm~ on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

132 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 am

_

Titan Trainee
John was filling his canteen with water again at a small spring he had made into a camp a few hours back, far enough from the city so it was a good few miles. Stomping out a fire and clipping everything onto his belt and slinging a pack over his back, he walked back to the city to stay this time. He had as much of a taste as he cared for for the less-than-good people, but what about people who didn't want to kill him? A few places came to mind: The Teen Titans tower, though it would be either abandoned or under surveillance at this point, the sewers were always a good place to check...he had already scoured the outskirts. Shrugging, he stepped back towards the city.

View user profile

133 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 am

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Klauz stood up, less than amused. "Ok, you two go that way, I'll search this way. a birds-eye view in a city ain;t much, but it's all we got, so... ok."
He turned and jumped to the fire escape and went into the building he was atop.

View user profile

134 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia looked at the injured girl.
"Get up."
And walked out the door on the other side of the room.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

135 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:33 am

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
[She is up.....]
Snake rose her eyebrow, " I am standing up, retard..." She walked after the girl, I really need to ask this to myself again, why am I working with kids...? She gave out a hiss at girl,I'll spit poison in her cereal one day She thought as she extended her head to see a better view of the city.

View user profile

136 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I sighed and decided maybe near this place would be safe to eat my dinner without any random people attacking. So I walked up to the front door and laid down not wanting to enter any place I didnt know and chewed on my bone.

————————————
View user profile

137 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Kamica Blade wrote:Cole's eyes opened wide. "Wow... tight!" Sammi looked impressed. As Kamica said she was gonna take a nap, Cole's eyes looked full of possibility. Sammi elbowed him and whispered, "Try not to break or damage anything..." Cole nodded and almost ran to the door and into the hallway. Sammi went into one of the doors on either side of the main room.

[what'chu doing with meh post, Kam? x3]

View user profile

138 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
~Tropical Storm~ wrote:
Kamica Blade wrote:Cole's eyes opened wide. "Wow... tight!" Sammi looked impressed. As Kamica said she was gonna take a nap, Cole's eyes looked full of possibility. Sammi elbowed him and whispered, "Try not to break or damage anything..." Cole nodded and almost ran to the door and into the hallway. Sammi went into one of the doors on either side of the main room.

(Wat the fudge? O_O How did that happen?!!?!)

139 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Kamica Blade wrote:
~Tropical Storm~ wrote:

[magic? oO who deleted kam's post, speak up! Razz]

View user profile

140 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
~Tropical Storm~ wrote:
Kamica Blade wrote:
~Tropical Storm~ wrote:

[magic? oO who deleted kam's post, speak up! Razz]

the ghost of christmas WTF-JUST-HAPPENED-OMFG]

————————————
View user profile

141 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia stepped outside and glanced around.
Smoke, ruins, the whole world must be like this.
It reeked of evil and hatred all around.
She whispered something under her brethe and two shadow-like demonic creatures appeared infront of her.
"Find the girl Slade mentioned and report to me her location."
With that, they disappeared...

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

142 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Klauz was impressed.
"Interdemensional?" Klauz asked Morticia "Or are they Voidwalkers?"

View user profile

143 Re: Saviors, No More on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I had an uneasy feeling about laying here eating my dinner. Like something bad was about to happen in the city. Normally Id get my food and go back into the forest. But right now I didnt care about nothing but finishing my bone...

————————————
View user profile

144 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 am

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[:3]

Cole wandered through the Tower, passing the Titans' rooms, and getting to the training room. He looked at all the equiment and whistled. "Daaannngg...."

Sammi wandered through the same hallways, but ended back up in the evidence room, surrounded by Slade's mask and tools, Control Freak's remote, and alot more stuff. "Wow..."

[boredom.]

View user profile

145 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 am

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
As soon as Kamica sat on the couch she had fallen asleep. When she woke up about 20 mins later, all her paleness was gone. She thought she'd let Sammi and Cole be for a bit and do alittle recon. That was until she almost stepped on a puppy outside the front door. Kamica almost picked it up when the thought of Slade training attack puppies came to her mind. "Uh, sup pup?"

146 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
[lmao, Kam :3]

Cole ran over to the punching bag and punched it as hard as he could. The bag barely moved. He punched it again, trying harder, and it barely moved again. "Forget human strength..." he said, enlarging his fists and throwing punches at the bag, which began to flop helplessly.

Sammi was examining one of Slade's weapons. "Wow..." She looked all around the room and moved to Control Freak's remote and looked at it through the glass. "This place is awesome," she said, moving on to the wall filled with newspaper cutouts and headliners.

View user profile

147 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I looked up from my bone to the girl at the door. I scooted the bon underneath my paw and stood up. "Lunch..." I said raising my eyebrow. However I decided to let her know some stuff. "Btw yes Im a talking wolf with variousness powers... yay.. anyways instinct tells me a whole lot of crud is coming your way.. soon like a lot of weird people are coming." I said staying cautious from her.

————————————
View user profile

148 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Like super-powered werid?" Talking attack pup?! Eh, she'd seen werider things... even though non came to mind. Kamica kneeled down to talk with the pup face to fa- well, snout, "I'm used to werid. But why are you eating alone out here? Don't you have a family, or pack or somthing like that?" I've lost my mind... She told herself.

149 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I kept my face looking stern. "No my mother died and my father put me on exile... so my only family is dead and later on I got attacked and to top it off got injected now im half demon with an ugly scar and a curse... yay" I said the "yay" part sarcastically. "And if your wondering in not with the Klauz, Snake, Slade army of random evil... I usually travel alone now..." I said shifting my weight around.

————————————
View user profile

150 Re: Saviors, No More on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Kamica snorted, "I know how you feel I guess about family then. Almost the same story here. So trust me on this is nothing else I say, dad's stink." She stood up, "So what's your name pup?"

Last edited by Kamica Blade on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum