Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the Blue Forum! Feel free to log in or sign up, because this box will know if you don't. (:<
Teen Titans Forum

Teen Titans Forum and Fun is a fan made site. Teen Titans (c) Warner Bros. & Cartoon Network

Welcome to the Teen Titans Blue Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviors, No More

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 26]

101 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
............................-_- fine but ya'll cant hide from true love for long and sowie shaddy

————————————
View user profile

102 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:............................-_- fine but ya'll cant hide from true love for long and sowie shaddy
Falling in love on the internet is a bit...Too much...It's very..little. And well, what's that word? Ridicolus. (whatever you spell it >3>) Anyways, I need you to be a bit more louder.

View user profile

103 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Blackwolf wrote:............................-_- fine but ya'll cant hide from true love for long and sowie shaddy
Falling in love on the internet is a bit...Too much...It's very..little. And well, what's that word? Ridicolus. (whatever you spell it >3>) Anyways, I need you to be a bit more louder.

[Im with ya'llon that....andMeh I wasnt talkin bout jakey or decoy or the creepy zombie stalkers u and luna seem to pick up... ;) hi name starts with a b and ends in a d 4 letters ;) and fine sowie shaddy XP]

————————————
View user profile

104 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Blackwolf wrote:

[Im with ya'llon that....andMeh I wasnt talkin bout jakey or decoy or the creepy zombie stalkers u and luna seem to pick up... ;) hi name starts with a b and ends in a d 4 letters ;) and fine sowie shaddy XP]
[Eh, forgiven.]

View user profile

105 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Blackwolf wrote:

[Eh, forgiven.]

why thank u XD. maybe we should continue the rp now XD

————————————
View user profile

106 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
(Uh............................... ok then...)
"Well that's da- Slade. But if we get powers on our side, we can take him!" She turned to Cole, "Are you kidding me? Italy?! Well snap..." She kicked the ground. "Anyways, I'm Kamica Blade."

View user profile http://kaminthestars.webs.com/

107 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Of course, you think I wouldn;t moniter you?"
Slade asked, appearing behind them.
"It matters not, though. He was merely... nothing. I have a real assignment for you."
Klauz raised an eyebrow. "And by "Real" you mean "Difficult"?"
"Precisely. I would like you to capture this young girl and bring her before me."
He held out a picture of Kamica.
"Who's this?"
"She's my daughter."
Klauz: O_O?

View user profile

108 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I heard the sound of people talking nearby when I had mah face burried in an old stuffed animal. I shook the thing off and crawled to the ledge pearing my head up... well my eyes. Seeing it was the same man before I emidatlly lost the interest and grunted. Turning around I was about to walk home when I tripped on the stuffed animal and crashed into boxes then random garbadge cans making a bunch of noise mixed with a small yelp. "STUPID COW STUFFED THING!" I shouted in a babies voice and covered my mouth now remembering how close I was to the bad peps.

————————————
View user profile

109 Re: Saviors, No More on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Sammi cracked her knuckles. "It would be good to get back at him for all of this, huh? Feel really good." Cole nodded as Sammi smiled. "Cool, I'm Sammi, and this guy," she nudged Cole, "...is Cole." "I wish I had a cool nickname like 'Kamica Blade.' Don't you, Sammi?" Cole asked. Sammi raised an eyebrow. "Uhh... sure?"

View user profile

110 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 am

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia's jaw dropped at the sound.
Slade+Woman= HOLY @$#% @^#& !^@&#^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...right?
She then raised an eyebrow.
"So, where are we supposed to find her?"

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101

111 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Snake wasn't surprised, Slade has been around the block you say. She set her hands on her hips, "Been busy Slade?" she said looking at the picture. She licked her lips and then added, "What is she capable of? Any powers? Info." She said with a hiss at the end. Her green eyes glanced at Klauz then at the picture, "12 year old, i'm guessing?" She said tilting her head.

View user profile

112 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Mango ‹з

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Without hesitating, Slade grabbed snake and punched her to the floor.
"Your job is not to ask me if I've been there, it's to capture her."
He looked at Morticia. "Yes, she controls elements. But, you see, that's all I'm going to say."
Klauz chuckled at snake, then asked Slade, "Where is she?"
"If I knew that, do you think i'd be asking you to find her?"
"Hmm... guess not."
Slade turned around, walked off and turned a corner.

View user profile

113 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia mumbled under her breath, Man...' after she saw Snake drop.
This guy was hardcore...

114 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROFL major ROFL!!)
Kamica's lips twiched with a smile, "It's not a nickname. Kamica's my real name, Kam is my nickname. But if you mean hero name, I could help ya with that later C man." She started to wander around the room abit. "So, Sammi, Cole, you two have powers then?"

115 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I let out a huff of relife knowing nobody heard the oud sounds. But I couldnt help over hearing part of the conversation. She shook her head and continued on, scurring her way out of the trash and off the roofs. "Some presous daughter... man I 'outta feel bad for her.. she has a lot of crud coming after her. " I mumbled under my breath. "Meh if shes as strong as they say she can hold her own." I added shaking my fur and contining through the city.

————————————
View user profile

116 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Snake hissed kicking Klauz and dropping him, she stood back up rubbing her face. She was already enough pain as it is. I swear I'll spray poison at his face one day.. She thought as she looked over at Morticia, "Got any bandages Kid?" She asked covering her stomach's gash.

View user profile

117 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm

_

Titan Trainee
John was drinking the rest of the water he didn't use to clean his wounds, trying to stay more hidden than before. He did spot the puppy he noticed from earlier, and made a mental note that either the person who picked it up before was weak, or the puppy was strong. Putting it out of his mind, he began walking out of town, hoping to find some sort of water source that didn't include the city's taint.

View user profile

118 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I glanced at a boy who seemed to look at me for a second but turned and walked further into the town. "Yes Im a talking puppy woth fire abilties yes very cool.." I muttered lifting up a car with my tail and grabbed my bone I hid. "Time for lunch!" I cheered grabbing it and trotting off.

————————————
View user profile

119 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Ohh..." both Sammi and Cole said at the same time. Cole smiled. "Cool! I call C Crusha!" Sammi raised an eyebrow. "C Crusher? Wow..." Cole kicked a piece of broken lamp. "Yeah! I can... crush things!" He made his fists the size of a piano and held them up, smiling. Sammi rolled her eyes. "And I can overshadow people... and make copies of myself... what can you do?"

Last edited by ~Tropical Storm~ on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote fail)

View user profile

120 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm

LexiNicole

Teen Titan Mega Fan
Morticia glared at Snake.
"No... and don't adress me as 'kid.' "
She took another look at the picture and said, "If we plan on getting this simple task done this lightyear, we might as well get to it. Shall we?"

121 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
Kamica, who had been trying not to lose herself to giggles, calmed herself to answer, "Elemental control. Your basic fire, water, earth, and air. Light and Aether are added bonuses. It's a family thing." An idea popped into her head, "Hey, you have any markers or pens I could borow?"

122 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"SWEET! So you're like that bald monk guy from that TV show that can control the elements!" Cole exclaimed as Sammi facepalmed. "Yeah..." Sammi pointed to the kitchen. "There's a little cup that's full of pens in there..."

View user profile

123 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 pm

The White Wolf

Teen Titan Mega Fan
I decided to go to a place I never been to before... or at least not in awhile. So i trotted up to a small pond and chewed on my bone. It would've been a great dinner if in fact when I looked up and saw a huge T never happened. My bone dropped from my mouth as I gazed up in awe.

————————————
View user profile

124 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Kam-Ur worst Nightmare

Titan Sr. Member
Titan Sr. Member
"Thanks, and what?" She asked going to grab a pen. Well, atleast they had info that she didn't know. "So you two in? Sammi and... Crusher? Well, that's original." She started to draw on her hand.

125 Re: Saviors, No More on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Injur

Teen Titan Mega Fan
"Nevermind..." Cole said, blushing a little, feeling stupid. Sammi perked up. "In? Sure, it'll give us something to do in this town..." Cole struck a pose and announced "CRUSHER!" in a deep voice.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum